+/- about your day

+ parents came to visit and they hooked me up

+ we fixed up some shit around the house. We installed new locks on all the doors, hung new lights, hung up new blinds, built some shelves, and some other random shit.

+ My house is getting better and better. Living large.

- parents brought their oldest dog who is 12 and its sad. he is not doin well, falls when he walks, has a hard time getting around... My dad will truly be devastated when he passes. he is like my dad's BFF... He goes to work with him a few days a week too.

- i dont know why i am up since im so fuckin tired i cant stand it.

- have to get up even earlier tomorrow because i have to go get blood work done before work.

- Might have to have a record sale to try and raise 1600 bucks.

++++last night and this morning was lovely. I love my wonderful friends

------------- I'm getting fucked HARDCORE at my job. Each week they keep shaving hours off my schedule. I went from having 30 a week to having 20 in the span of two weeks. I could only scrape by with 30 hours a week. I'm PISSED because there are at least four people who have overtime this week and almost everyone else is close to it. They're definitely doing this to me out of spite on purpose. It completely killed my good mood today.

+++ Houston free press festival was awesome and explosions in the sky fucking killed it! as did o pioneers!

+ found a new comic store today, its decent and ran by a cool dude.

+ House of Pies had the pie i wanted (german chocolate)

+ Pizza. is. delicious.

+ reading green lantern comics and listening to Bathory.

- So my check for the ticket must have been lost in the mail, or the fucking city is a bunch of lazy bastards since I sent it about 7 business days ago now and it still has not been cashed.

+ Called the Clerks of Courts office and they said they received it and cashed it on the 6th, so my bank must be slow for some reason.

- Woke up with a headache again.

- Another hot, humid day.

+ No work.

––––––– My ex is here to get some stuff ready for our closing on Friday.

++++++++ My live/work space is finally sold!

– Really stressed out about moving.

++++ Chan Marshal (Cat Power) was fucking incredible last night. She really put together a great band.

– For some reason, I just couldn't get into the Pretenders' set last night.

--------------------FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Shit never works out for me. I kind of want to fucking throw myself in front of a bus. Pretty much something I have been looking forward to has been ruined and I will probably end up fucking up a friendship I value in the process. I'm already having a shit day and I can't deal anymore. I can't stop tearing up I'm so angry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -

Im sitting here in shock. I just stopped by my friends house and he let me know a friend of ours killed himself the other day.

Im still in complete shock. So basically this kid has had a rough couple of years. Recently he was diagnosed with schizophrenia which is strange since he always seemed so normal but over the last 6 months he lost control. The meds weren't working and things went south very quickly. He was fired, moved out of state, got a new job, got fired again, and was battling depression throughout it all.

on friday he broke into a coworkers house, stole a bunch of pills and a gun. Saturday he made some crazy threatening phones calls to friends, who in turn called the cops since they were worried about him. The cops arrived at his house, he wigged and started firing shots through the front door. Shortly after turned the gun on himself.

I cant even believe this is true, im just sitting here in disbelief

Fuck!

- My car is still in the shop :(.

- Burnt the shit out of my tongue earlier.

- My gum that always bothers me, started to again, yet there is nothing wrong with it visually and it's not bleeding or nothing when I brush. It's just annoying.

- School starts in less then 2 weeks, and I'm not ready.

+ Sort of looking forward to it though, and also to cutting back my hours at work since I'm sort of sick of working and have decided to stop spending money for a while.

- Started taking my lexipro again after a month break, and it makes me feel like shit again. hopefully it'll stop before school starts.

+ Bought some coke zero instead of normal coke this week, and it's making me drink less pop.