+/- about your day

^ Awesoooooooooooommmmmmmmmme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Anxiety attacks for the past couple days.

- I have -125 dollars in my bank account due to overdraft charges that aren't my fault. And my bank won't waive them.

- My roommate's going back to NH for a wedding so she's going to be gone until Tuesday meaning I will be very much alone. I'm not really in a good state of mind right now and she's been keeping me sane.

- I'm pretty much putting no effort into my school stuff because I've just stopped caring. I'm done.

- Other stupid shit dealing with someone.

- I have been sleeping like shit because there's been some awful, horrible shit going on in my head.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Recorded 3 acoustic songs today. Very pleased with the results.

+ The British Medical Association just released a new report which is oh so relevant to my dissertation and will now serve as a framework for it.

- It's 30 A4 pages long and I've been linked to two more reports to read after this.

+ Saw Used Kids and Tenement last night. Used Kids were a fucking blast. This is a band that knows how to put on a fucking show. Got their new album, which is fucking fantastic, by the way. Tenement zipped through three songs because they were running late and had to play again at a bar that night.

Guest markovianprocess

+++ Finished up a new solo EP. This will be number 7! It's extremely ambient for the most of it and I'm so happy with how it has turned out.

+ I'm ordering from Pizza Hut to celebrate.

- had a terrible salad for lunch

+ our big meeting went very well and it looks like we might be getting some new business which = raises for people.

+ found a dude on record nerd that has the most insane list i have ever seen... Tests for everything. Hopefully he will trade/sell some of them to me to help one of my collections.

- storms are rolling through town, its dark as shit!

+ not doing shit tonight, just laying around and taking it easy

+ probably will see guttermouth and district 9 this weekend

+ think im going to visit family/old friends in a couple weeks in tampa

- need money to help my gf pay for shit for college (classes, books, food, cover portions of her rent...)

+ my parents are the bestest!!!!

++++ Got tott ahng with Lia after I thought I was spending a lame Friday night alone

+ Tonightt's the first night all week that hasn't sucked. Even though shit'ss still going on I feel ok right now.

+ DRUNK. Butt for the record I was feeling better beefore I started drinking. I got the beer becausse I was in a good mood.

+ New Kay Kay album is fantastic.

- I just got a package back "return to sender" from a half.com sale, and I get the feeling the guy will want me to resend it but I don't know how to contact half and demand he pay shipping again since the address he supplied was a closed po box.

- Went to a really lame party last night. I left early with my friend and his girlfriend and hung out with them for a bit, which was kind of awkward.

+ Halo at work, hopefully it'll be slow tonight and not busy like last Saturday. I hope we don't lag out a shit load like last week too.

+ Been watching some good anime again lately, which is always fun.

+ My friend turns 21 tonight, so we are having a party, but we are afraid he's going to die since on a normal night he drinks a 12 pack and is barely buzzed.

+ I thought my laptop fell to a vista bug where your battery no longer charges, since it said "4% available (plugged in, not charging)" but it suddenly started charging again, thankfully.

- Feel like shit anxiety wise, I think the heat outside is doing it.

+ Tomorrow I plan on calling a trade school and talking to them about some stuff for Spring, and hopefully convincing my parents to let me drop my classes in the fall and do that.

+ If that works, I plan on getting a new psychiatrist to try to get some help with the crap.

+ Last day of my work week.

Edit: - WTF, we got a motorcycle tow going to Ontario, Canada. Who drives a motorcycle that far?