+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

I wish I would have before my anxiety issues started, but now it's so hard since I freak out and have panic attacks once I'm outside my comfort zone. I've been looking, but there is not much going on around here. I only have a year of school left, so I might have to stick it out here.

Guest eriathomas

- Work.

+ Hopefully some Splinter Cell Co-op at work.

+ another chance of storms, but we didn't get them yesterday and it seems like it'll be that way today according to the radar.

+ No class tomorrow since it's final exam week.

- Need to study for my exam on Wednesday.

+/- My breathing felt really shitty yesterday from the stress of the work crap, but it felt fine when I went over to my friends. It must be partially in my head.

- Really want to start working out, but the breathing crap freaks me out too much to do it.

+my two roommates (that were surprisingly two of my three best friends at my school) from when i went to college in boston last year came to visit. cruised around smoking bowls enjoying this summer-like weather in may.

-the reason they came down was quite a bummer. it was the one year anniversary of our friend committing suicide, but it's ok because at this point we're all kinda at the accepting it stage and being able to talk about funny shit we did with him. makes the situation a little bit better

+saw make do and mend tonight for probably the 20th time. they never fail to impress me though.

+nice night drive with my best friend on the mass pike from springfield-boston-springfield. 75 degrees the whole trip.

+i can fall asleep satisfied with what i did today.

Guest eriathomas

- Feel shitty today. Tired, horrible headache, allergies sucks, breathing sucks, and it's all making my anxiety act up.

+ Last week of school, and my final test should be easy.

+ Pumped for summer vacation, hopefully can start working out which I think will improve all my problems.

- My final exam review sheet is this; lame.

Pay particular attention to material found on the following pages:
Chapter 13
570, 573, 572, 574,576, 578, 579, 584, 587, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 597, 600 
Chapter 14
616, 617, 619, 621, 623, 625, 626, 628, 630, 632, 635, 638, 641, 645, 646,
Chapter 15
658, 659, 661, 664, 663, 666, 671, 675, 681, 674, 673, 680, 681

Guest eriathomas

+ Not nearly as humid out today.

- Have not studied for my test tomorrow at all. Hopefully can look over it a few times at work tomorrow, then all day before the exam at 6pm.

- Work.

+ Today is my work week Friday.

+ Some stuff coming in the mail today.

Guest eriathomas

++ Done with school for the summer.

+/- I think I failed the final, but if I got at least a 40%, I'll still get an 80% in the class and I'm pretty sure I knew more then 40% of it.

+ Probably getting drunk tonight.

+hung out with my bestfriend tonight.

+had a dance party in his room, listening to awesome records.

+watched unseen Fest footage and other stuff that ruled.

-he leaves next week for tour for 2 months.

+he's letting me babysit a bunch of awesome records while he's gone.

+going to see my mom this weekend.

more yays than nays.

ps. Ryan from Wavelets: if you read this, Jeremy showed me the footage he filmed at one of your shows and fuck, it is so good. You guys are ridiculously awesome. :)

+ Got a shift from my boss at the rink for some extra money

+ Got a nice half-day sub spot for more than half-a-day's pay.

+/- My econ training is messing with me. I'm torn between blowing some of my savings on a real set-up (new table / speakers) and throwing it all into aggressive investing like I know I really should.

Guest eriathomas

- Feel shitty today. My lymph node hurts again, like it did a few months ago. I must be getting sick, or my allergies are giving me another sinus infection.

- Work.