+/- about your day

- My tooth hurts. I hope I'm not getting a cavity because I have no dental insurance and I'm sure they are not cheap to fill.

Do you have a technical school around where you live? If they have a Dental Assistant program, they probably do fillings really cheap. One in Tampa did one for my mother-in-law for $25.

Guest duhpunk

+ buzzed

- made some bonehead move tonight that almost cost me a bunch of money

+ got up out of there without a scratch

--- class at 8:30 tomorrow

------2 hours into my day and it's already complete shit. I'm not going to be able to go to school this semester because the State of Florida hasn't sent my diploma yet. I don't know why the fuck my school decides they need my diploma all of the sudden. And this is going to fuck up my Pell Grant because I'm not going to be enrolled. Fuck my life.

-------------And i'm receiving threats at work from some psychopath. Fuck my fucking life.

- My anxiety is acting up really bad today because I'm supposed to start school. I already threw up earlier from stress in my stomach and I'm pretty sure I'm only a few days away from an ulcer.

+ I made an appointment to go see someone a local computer technical school tomorrow. I think I'd be much more comfortable there. Hopefully I can have my parents see it the same way, and I can drop my classes soon.

+ doctors appointment went well, everything looks great

- trying to fix a problem at work that i fucked up. Hoping i can fix it before it becomes an issue.

+ gonna start running and working out again today

+ sold a bunch of cds on ebay and made decent money

+ went to sleep early last night

+ old friend came into town over the weekend, we got drunk

++++++ going on a 3 day tour this weekend selling merch for Switchfoot

++++++ girlfriend's birthday/our anniversary is next week. I know what she got me. She is crazy

+ 3 days of work this week because of the tour. 3 days of work next week because of days I took off for birthday/anniversary. 4 days of work the next week because of Labor Day

- I missed my first class because I could not stop dry heaving.

+ I made it to my second class, and felt semi-ok was able to pay attention and not really freak out.

+ Pretty sure I'm dropping 2 classes because I don't think I need them, and I think taking only 2 classes will be good for me to ease my way back in.

+ I think I only have like 2-3 semesters left, which is further along then I thought. I think I may even take a summer class or two to hurry it along.

- One more class tonight, then into work. I'm pissed I'm losing 5 hours of work a week now.

+ Just applied for a computer tech support type job here in town I found on craigslist. It's $12/hour, but it's only 9-4 3 days a week, which should equal out to about the same amount of cash I make at AAA now. The good thing is that I can still work at AAA,and go to school with those hours, so I can make some good cash if it works out.