+/- about your day

Wow Thomas, I hope you make it thru this okay - sounds like yr not having a good time of it.

Stay strong!

Thanks. I think after I get used to classes again, I should be good to go. I'm thinking of dropping down to only 2 classes too, which I think should be a good way to ease myself back in.

Probably a good choice.

- Major melt down yesterday

- Was on the verge of a panic attack all morning

+ I'm feeling better now that I am not working.

+ Hopefully seeing school shrink tomorrow.

++++++++++++++ Taco Tuesday at Tattooed Mom. I have 6 bucks in change that I found in my room. That will get me two tacos and two PBR's. I have a couple dollars in my pocket for tip. Win.

- I spent $150 on a used book for my accounting class.

+ I just bought the same book (according to the ISBN) off half for $8ppd. I plan on returning the book to school, and if the one that comes from half is the wrong version I can always just buy the book from the school again.

+ I seriously hope I can drop this math class I'm taking, since the stuff we went over today is 5th grade level stuff and I've already taken calculus. I just hope I don't have to take it anyway since it is math for "technology".

+ I hope I can also drop the basic economy class I missed the other day, because I've already taken one that is a bit different.

- Need to get my ass to an adviser by Friday so I can get a full refund for dropping.

+ Class went smooth today, no panic attacks or anything.

+ Just got back from seeing Chuck Ragan.

+ He played with a full band (Jon Gaunt, Digger Barnes and co.)

+ They played for over 2 hours!!

+ They were incredible.

- I had to miss the very last song because the car park where we parked closed for the night at midnight...we had to sprint to make it in time.

+ CHUCK YEAH!

- I had a really bad panic attack in the middle of class. I then felt like an idiot for running out of class. I now missed 2 classes today. It sucks to miss so much the first week, but damn it sucks worse that this shit keeps happening. I felt perfectly fine and took notes and shit the first half of class too, then it just hit me hard.

Guest duhpunk

- girl i met, and was kind of into dropped the dreaded "B" word today. now i am angry. (boyfriend, for those of you wondering)

+ friend coming to visit in a little bit

+ it's fuckin friday

- My school sucks. I called yesterday to see if I could set up an appointment to see an adviser, and they tell me it's only walks in this week from 8am-4pm. So I go to school around noon and ask if they are still talking walk-ins, and now it's only from 2-4. WTF. I'm going to be pissed if I can't see one today. What a shitty school that doesn't give a fuck about it's students.

+ Fucking Friday, finally!

+ friday

+ peaceful day at the office

- this week at work has been so crazy and stressful... couple of uncalled for panic attacks.

-/+ going to orlando this weekend

- gotta order new diabetes supplies which will set me back a few hundred bucks

+ going to see District 9 tonight

- feels nasty out... muggy, rainy and hot as shit.

+ had a great date with the girl I mentioned above last night, drinks and approving friends and cuddling and walks in the rain and making out and just all sorts of awesome.

- she is going to Brussels/Croatia for two weeks

+ said she'd call when she gets back

+ is the first girl in a while who is making me wait for sex, and I like that. Shows character and gives me something to work for and look forward to

+ oh, and she's damn near perfect..