+/- about your day

^^^God, I hope it wasn't me Nicole! (Presuming we're that close, kinda)

Matt, 2 words: North Philly.

I'm so very close. Both mentally and geographically… :-/

+++++ Tomorrow will be a very, very, very good day. Have a doctor's appointment in AM, meaning I'll get a new 'script for pain. Then, I go home, do a little work around the house and wait for Fed Ex to deliver my new turntable!! Highlight of this fucking fucked up year!

^ definitely wasn't you Matt, but I totally would confide in you on the level that I do with the person in question because I would consider you a good friend. I was talking about the guy who has been my best friend since early high school. He's like a brother to me and while the secret was nothing too major I'm still pretty hurt/upset that he'd do that when I told him stuff in confidence. I have a hard time telling people shit as it is and it takes a lot for me to trust people.

I texted him about it (he was likely in bed when I found out this morning otherwise I'd have called him) and I've gotten no response as to why he blabbed. Its been kind of eating me up all day. I'm pretty vulnerable right now with everything going on in my life and I don't like the fact that someone I consider to be one of the biggest pillars of support would...well not betray, that's a little bit of a strong word, but would disregard my trust.

Sorry for the rant...I think I needed to get that out.

+ New Axiom M22 Speakers came today!

- I'm still at school until 7

- Already worked 7 hours today

- Have to work again tomorrow at 6 am

- Still am not completely over Bronchitis (had it for about three weeks now)

I really need to get used to waking up at 6 am. I've been working full time at this job for about 8 months and I've been working that early the whole time, but I still can't seem to make myself go to bed before midnight or eleven. Five hours of sleep every day is not enough.

Guest markovianprocess

- My laptop isn't working and although it is under warranty, I might still get charged £70 and even then I'm not getting it back for a whole month! How fair is that? Their product stops working, and I could be left with a bill and without the product for a month. Fuck you Acer.

- Still no mail? Bring me something to cheer me up! ANYTHING!

Guest markovianprocess

+ Put in my first ever Threadless order tonight

+ Waiting on lots of cool stuff coming in the mail

+ The Whitest Boy Alive latest album that arrived in the post is pretty damn sweet!

+ These mini CDs I bought from the label 8bitpeoples are cool as hell

+++ Going back to university in 2 weeks. Can't wait!

- A bit low on inspiration and need to finish some new songs tonight (doing a 24 hour write/record split release with a friend for fun)

- Already minus money in my bank account and I don't get paid until the 21st

+ Alabama Football off to nice start (Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Give 'em Hell Alabama!!!)

+/- Thinking about using Apple's credit card for their 12-month same as cash plan to finally get a decent computer...trying to decide today or tomorrow so I can get the free iPod as well and sell that and use it as part of my payment

- Having to be at work @ 6a.m. on Sundays...esp. when we're projected to do $400 worth in sales...

Guest markovianprocess

--------- Had to drag my layabout sister to the Bank, Post Office, Art Store and show her around the university I go to. She is starting in a week or two. Having to spend a day with her is like a chore. A long assed chore. Worst day ever...

+ ... right until I got home to my mini Kaoss pad. I love picking up new musical equipment for cheap (As new £55, some stores are selling it for £130 here). I've been playing with it all night. I'm planning to use it with my Commodore 64 as some sort of crazy sounding synthesiser.

+ Threadless 09/09/09 $9 sale, scored some nice t-shirts.

+++ Getting 3 shipping confirmations tonight.