+/- about your day

+ Got out of work early yesterday

+ went and saw Jay Mohr do some stand up and it really surprised me how awesome he was.

+ A Wilhelm Scream is supposed to play a secrete show tonight, and then play a St Patty's day show tomorrow w/ LTJ.

+ Meeting friends for a drinking lunch today at work

+ got some Spring training baseball tickets the other day

- Stress from work is killing me

- feeling the early symptoms of a cold coming on

- been smoking way to much lately

- eating like garbage the last couple weeks, and know i gained a few Lbs.

+/- been drinking/going out more than i should be too

- I have to work until midnight tomorrow, so probably won't do much for St Patrick's day.

+ Decided to quit smoking for like the 50th time. I feel a bit more motivated this time, since I'm looking for a new job and a lot of places don't want smokers anymore.

- My sinuses are all messed up from the drastic weather change, and they are making my eyes feel really weird.

- I had a horrible pain attack at the bar last night.

+ Still enjoying this awesome weather.

- I swear something is keeping me from talking to the cute girl at Chiptole. Today it was a bunch of little kids taking too long deciding which kind of salsa they wanted, so the dude let me cut around them and finished mine and rang me up instead of her.

+ It's nice as hell out.

- Allergies are starting.

- I'm so pissed I have to work until midnight tonight. So it looks like I'm going to do nothing tonight since my one buddy is having a party at 4, and all my friends who don't work tonight are going, and I'm sure they are going to be passed out by midnight knowing them.

+ I just got a week free pass to Star Wars The Old Republic.

- My leg is in a lot of pain, but I no longer have insurance, so I don't really know what to do it. I'm freaking out it's circulation related and my leg is going to be fucked.

I dunno. I still really like her, and she says the right things, but something's missing. It might just be one of those, "tough, it just didn't work out" situations, or I could be stressed out and its messing with my brain. It seems like there's a bit of disinterest. For a long time we talked all day every day, then we didn't hang out for a little bit and it seems like we never have anything to say.

I finally got it out of her. Her scumbag ex has been going through various phases of being an asshole on facebook, texting, etc, and being nice to try to win her back. She blocked his number, so he went through his brother to get to her. I knew all this stuff was happening, but apparently it's taking a toll on her... they dated for a year and a half or so and really haven't been apart too long, so I'd like to think it's just part of the process, but I'm prepping for this to fall apart on me.

the fact that shes able to make it that hard for him to get through to her is probably a good sign. exes are shitty, but id say do your best to support her. as long as shes not pulling any funny business, which i hope for your sake shes not, then you probably need to just let this nonsense blow over

-other job called me to go in today, and its ridiculously nice out again

+but i could use the money

-job calls back 15 minutes later to say forget about it

+its ridiculously nice out again

- Internship people have not called me to come in in weeks. I am going to call them Monday to see whats up, since I need to get some papers signed. I would today, but I'm working on some dumb research paper for the class side of the internship.

- Leg pain.

- I went to Robert Half Technology yesterday, to get set-up for their IT job placement service. I know they are a big well-known company, but they seemed super shady to me for some reason.

+ It's nice out.

+ 2 days off work.

+ Got the house keys the other day.

I finally got it out of her. Her scumbag ex has been going through various phases of being an asshole on facebook, texting, etc, and being nice to try to win her back. She blocked his number, so he went through his brother to get to her. I knew all this stuff was happening, but apparently it's taking a toll on her... they dated for a year and a half or so and really haven't been apart too long, so I'd like to think it's just part of the process, but I'm prepping for this to fall apart on me.

Unfortunately, sometimes it is all about timing. I dated a girl for a while about 6months back. To date, probably the coolest girl I've ever dated. Unfortunately it just didn't work because the timing was bad for her. She wasn't ready for something serious after her previous relationship.

I secretly still hold a small amount of hope that we might start dating sometime. I saw her last weekend for the first time since we dated, and it was surprisingly not awkward. She will be at a party at my place tomorrow, so hopefully that will go well!

Unfortunately, sometimes it is all about timing. I dated a girl for a while about 6months back. To date, probably the coolest girl I've ever dated. Unfortunately it just didn't work because the timing was bad for her. She wasn't ready for something serious after her previous relationship.

I secretly still hold a small amount of hope that we might start dating sometime. I saw her last weekend for the first time since we dated, and it was surprisingly not awkward. She will be at a party at my place tomorrow, so hopefully that will go well!

Good luck!

That's more or less what's going on here. Not that we were spending-every-second-together, banging-every-night dating (we lived far apart.. ok, "WNY far apart" which means 20+ minutes) and we're just slowing it up a bit. She still wants to hang out, and I'm not opposed to it, but I'm going to keep an open mind toward other girls because I'm not going to hang onto this "maybe it'll work!" relationship and risk wasting a lot of time. I'd love, absolutely love, if this did work out. I'm just hedging my bets. It's funny from the 100% gung-ho start that we (mostly she) had, talking about kids and moving in before I realized we were dating.

Good luck!

That's more or less what's going on here. Not that we were spending-every-second-together, banging-every-night dating (we lived far apart.. ok, "WNY far apart" which means 20+ minutes) and we're just slowing it up a bit. She still wants to hang out, and I'm not opposed to it, but I'm going to keep an open mind toward other girls because I'm not going to hang onto this "maybe it'll work!" relationship and risk wasting a lot of time. I'd love, absolutely love, if this did work out. I'm just hedging my bets. It's funny from the 100% gung-ho start that we (mostly she) had, talking about kids and moving in before I realized we were dating.

That may be your best bet... slowing things up. From the way you explain, that sounds like what you should be doing. A lot of times it seems like two people will have tons in common from the get-go so the relationship will go from 0-60. It's not typically healthy that way. I think as you get older you need more time apart at the beginning to really let the feelings grow into something on their own, instead of this kind of false emotion because you're basically lusting after each other.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':2qiit5qe]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':2qiit5qe]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');