+/- about your day

- Leg pain. It feels swollen, but it does not look swollen at all. I think it's a nerve problem, because it's not as bad druing the day, but horrible at night. Hopefully it's nothing serious, because I don't have any insurance anymore.

+ I finished my paper. It's not the best thing I've written, but it's done, and hopefully mets all the requirements.

+ I started cleaning up the yard at my new house I bought.

- I'm so out of shape, raking was killing me.

- So many leaves and sticks.

+ Hanging out tonight.

+ Moving around outside got rid of my leg pain while I was out. So it might be a mental thing.

[image]

+went to school for the first time in weeks today, and got a ton of stuff accomplished.

+im about 1/3 of the way through this art project that is turning out absolutely wonderfully- a study of john&yoko drawing various pictures of them on several panes of glass with sharpie. the depth im achieving is nuts.

+the student loan im receiving is more than double what i anticipated

-meaning twice as much that ill have to pay back. fuck.

+only TEN more days til indianapolis.. and lots and lots and lots of sex.

+ It's super nice out.

- Allergies are going crazy.

- Didn't make it over to my house to finish the yard work due to allergies.

+ Going to Chicago in June.

- drove to the park last night to go running and during my run i lost my house and car keys.

[image]

- park gate closed/locked before i could have my girl bring me replacement keys, so my car got locked in the park last night.

+ friend from NY that i havent seen in 8-10 years comes into town today

+ dinner and lots of drinking with a bunch of friends tomorrow

++++++ i have Saturday through Tuesday off of work - some of the only vacation days i have had in the last 20 months of work.

+ just had a beyond great week long vacation in texas hanging out with my best friend and godson

+ hadn't seen him in about a year and a half and he rules so hard. super smart and hilarious for a 3 year old.

------- back to work and reality sucks. mostly because i'm not sure when the next time i'll see either of them is.

+++ Postin' with a swagger cuz my karma's 17,

'f i offended anybody, didn't mean to be mean

bumping up that post count here in plus minus

watch my karma drop when i call that wax "vinyl"

- I don't have health insurance, so it better be ok.

Exactly how I feel now, with my on and off again leg pain.

+ Mold people are cleaning my house today, so should be cleaned and ready to start painting by Thursday.

+/-... i cant really tell.

got out of work an hour early, because our booth at the mall is right outside the post office. long story short, sketchy package in a po box lead to the fire dept. shutting down that half of the mall. nearly had a panic attack during the evacuation.

- Back still hurts

+ Sabres had a fantastic comeback tonight!

- We're not running a 19u hockey team this year, so my team got taken away from me.

+ I'm on the bench for our 14u team which just came back from Nationals this past weekend. The team is looking to crush again like this past season.

+ Made up with a girl I used to date a long time ago but we never, ever got along after we broke up. We're really civil now, which is good because...

+ I think finally a girl I've been sort-of on-again off-again for about 6 years and I are going to be serious, like... beyond just getting drunk and hooking up a few times and then not talking for a while and then hanging out and banging again before we stop talking. We're maturing, or getting lonely, or something.