PO: THE MARS VOLTA Frances the Mute triple LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

THE MARS VOLTA "Frances the Mute" triple LP (original pressing)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/GSLTMV_FTM3xLP

We got word that we will have a handful of copies of "Frances the Mute" triple LP next week. I wouldn't wait too long on these as I am pretty sure this GSL pressing is out of print and we don't have many copies coming in. This album is no longer in print and was released by Gold Standard Labs in 2005. The set includes a beautiful gatefold jacket and 3 black LPs.

Is this gone already? =\ Damn. Doesn't show up for me.

sorry friends, we had some issues with our store throughout the night, but we are officially sold out. I am hoping that I might be able to get a few more copies, but I am not sure it will happen.

i thought the glow in the dark 4lp was the first press? how many presses were there? i don't know anything about this release. but excited to get one.

There was a limited, glow in the dark pressing that came out at the same time as the regular triple LP. The only difference was the color, it came in a special sleeve, and it came with the bonus 12" featuring the non-album track called "Frances The Mute" that was later pressed as a 12" single.