Suffocate for Fuck Sake 2xLP PRE ORDERS ARE UP!!

I sure hope these are in good physical shape.

The jacket material is rather flimsy (I have owned 2 copies) - and why so many held back... I read through the old thread last year, some drama there for sure. But it's a great album. $40ppd for 'new' is less than ebaY in recent months.

I wish someone would find a few boxes of a little whale on my list like this - this is really amazing.

Does anyone have their S/T CD?  I'm looking for that one ...

Got mine today. The sleeve seems almost water damaged. Soft and kind of wavy with some of the edges and corners beat up a bit. Better than nothing though.

Yeah, i think they were just really low quality. When I got mine in the mail years ago i thought i had ordered a bootleg. Still just happy to have a copy on wax, but damn would it be awesome if they got a southern lord style treatment when it came to the sleeve/packaging.

I sure hope these are in good physical shape.

The jacket material is rather flimsy (I have owned 2 copies) - and why so many held back... I read through the old thread last year, some drama there for sure. But it's a great album. $40ppd for 'new' is less than ebaY in recent months.

Got mine today. The sleeve seems almost water damaged. Soft and kind of wavy with some of the edges and corners beat up a bit. Better than nothing though.

Yeah, i think they were just really low quality. When I got mine in the mail years ago i thought i had ordered a bootleg. Still just happy to have a copy on wax, but damn would it be awesome if they got a southern lord style treatment when it came to the sleeve/packaging.

Now 3 for 3, great vinyl, flimsy cardboard with some creases and that look of water damage but it's just cheap production. But probably the best of the 3 so it was worth it. And less expensive.

I'll second the SL wish

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
32 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Looks like they also have the S/T on vinyl for the first time, too, but I see no option to add any of them to the cart to even scope out shipping costs.  Really odd.

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that S/T is a new album. The Moment of Collapse newsletter said about a month ago that there was a new album coming out soon, but no other info. I don't want to start a thread and then be wrong, though, so we'll see...

Edited by omik11303

33 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

We can only hope.

Looks like they also have the S/T on vinyl for the first time, too, but I see no option to add any of them to the cart to even scope out shipping costs.  Really odd.

1 minute ago, omik11303 said:

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that S/T is a new album. The Moment of Collapse newsletter said about a month ago that there was a new album coming out soon, but no other info. I don't want to start a thread and then be wrong, though, so we'll see...

Ooh! great info gentlemen. We'll see what shipping does as they have some other things I never pulled the trigger on like Cataya: Sukzession. Would love their first with the original artwork, since I had the dead-tree-head litho as my avatar for so long. Gave up on the CD after many years of waiting/searching.

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I legit clicked every icon/image on the page before throwing my phone down...

They don’t even have descriptions or buttons to add to the cart like other products do.  Maybe the pages are just placeholders for the time being?  You can even search “Suffocate” and scroll down the page to see which items can be added and which can’t.  (The S/T and represses cannot.  Basically, nothing with the NEU tag.)

• 2 weeks later...