H2O

benjo09

i only know about the clear with silver splatters and the three-color ,still the same fellas" variants....

not sure if there´s a variant with clear/black with red dots out there, like u search for, never heard of it :blink:

and my ,,seveninch´s" have both the normal letters...have no idea whats about the ,,thin letter pressings"

aaaaand, the gold chh-split isn´t excisting...everyone i know said the ,,gold" one is the red...

where are you from? i maybe would buy your clear Cali 7" if you would sell it and the postage isn´t that high...

• 2 weeks later...

i only know about the clear with silver splatters and the three-color ,still the same fellas" variants....

not sure if there´s a variant with clear/black with red dots out there, like u search for, never heard of it :blink:

and my ,,seveninch´s" have both the normal letters...have no idea whats about the ,,thin letter pressings"

aaaaand, the gold chh-split isn´t excisting...everyone i know said the ,,gold" one is the red...

where are you from? i maybe would buy your clear Cali 7" if you would sell it and the postage isn´t that high...

You can make an offer but I don't often sell stuff. You don't have anything to trade?

• 4 weeks later...

7" 94-95 4 Song demo  - Eyeball Records - clearpink/100 ; clear/200 ; black/300

7" California  - Bridge9 Records - clear/100 ; blue/300 ; pink/600 ; yellow/1000 ; black/1000

7" Can´t get of the phone - Orphaned Records - green/200 ; black/1000

7" D.C - Bridge9 Records - clear/100 ; blue/300 ; white/600 ; red/1000 ; black/1000

7" Everready - Epitaph Records - pink/??? ; red/???

7" It was a good day - SideOneDummy Records - blue/???

7" New York City - Bridge9 Records- clear/100 ; grey/300 ; green/600 ; orange/1000 ; black/1000

7" Old school recess - Temperance Records - clear/??? ; pink/??? ; white/??? ; black/???

7" Seveninch - Equal Vision Records - blue/300 ; black/500

7" Someday i suppose  - Bridge9 Records - red-green-snowflakes/500

7" Split with CokeHeadHipsters- Dea Records -JapanRelease- clear/1000 ; white/1000 ; blue/1000 ; green/1000 ; red/1000

7" Still the same fellas - Bridge9 Records - clear-silverstrokes/300 ; pink-brown-white/700

12" Don´t forget your roots - Bridge9 Records - black/300 ; white/700 ; purple/1000 ; red/1000 ; green/1000

12" F.t.t.w. - Epitaph Records - picture disk/1000 ; white/???

12" Go - MCA Records - green/???

12" Nothing to prove - Bridge9 Records - blue/100 ; green/500 ; red/746 ; white/800 ; clear/1000 ; tan/1000 ;

yellow/1200

12" s/t - Blackout Records - aqua/300 ; grey/??? ; black/???

12" s/t - Bridge9 Records -reRelease- white/300 ; green/700 ; purple/1000 ; red/1000

12" Thicker than water - Epitaph Records - pink/2000 ; black/5000

12" Thicker than water - Bridge9 Records -reRelease- red-blue/300 ; yellow-black/700 ; blue/white/1000

so, i made a list of every h2o vinyl release i know... ;)

i made it with the best of my knowledge, if there are some mistakes in it, please comment it below and i will change it... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

there are although some missing pressing info, they are replaces with ??? in the list :unsure:

...would be great if we could get the infos that i can remove all the ??? with numbers ^_^ ^_^

so, if you see any failures or have any further pressing infos or vinyl which are not in the list comment it below and maybe we will have a full list very soon :)

high5

x

Mo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yepp i will post a picture but the mint record is still on the way to me...but i thought the same as you, that its the same version, then the seller send me a picture of it and it kinda looks different...

so, i will make a picture with both records in one picture, than we will know exactly if its one version or not....

if its one version, i have a copy for sale :D haha...but i did not pay much money for it, so it would be no problem for me....

*still looking for the grey s/t* HEEEEELP

congrats dude...great!

Toby did sell the records he had at his home over the h2o merch site few months ago, and i was so lucky to be able to contact him via email before they were online for buyers, so he brought me his copy of the pink demo and the clear cali to a festival and handed it out to me.....sometimes you just need some luck :D

where did you get your copy benjo?

so other topic: 

what tapes are out there:

i got:..

..the demo on tape( was just available at the release show/100)

..dont forget your roots tape in white and in purple

..fttw promo tape

..Go tape

..split tape with AF whcih Comes free for visitors of the ´98Dynamo Festival       

do you know something about a tape version of t.t.w. or s/t??               

let me think about who told me bout how often the tape was made...

i´m pretty sure that i read it in an article or someone legit told me....

i only put infos in my list which are safe, so you can count on the /100 - of corse orignial tapes with the lyric insert etc...but there are surely a lot more ,,illegal" copys from earlier days out there....

wow how cool, that is how the fukk we doin! i posted in here that the pink demo is for sale in ebay and you got it...excited! im very pleased to hear that!.......

so back to the s/t - after i finally got both records here at home, i would say the aquablueish pressing and the mint are two different pressings...

one is clearly a ,,clear blue" basic with the dark blue streaks in it and the other one is obviously very different in the basic color, its kinda ,,clear mint green" but they got the bluie streaks too, but not so dark blue as the other version....

here are 2 photos: