H2O

benjo09

too much, haha :D reocord money for this month is gone for sure.... but it wasn´t the 1st record deal with toby, and we know each other for a while now so he added some guestlist spots...so it was fine for me to spent the money on the tests

awesome. Hopefully you'll get to use them. They don't come through ATL very much anymore. I was able to snag a red skate 7". Missed the clear though. I had missed these when they were up on bridge9. Looks like there's still a bunch left.

yeah i will, they are playing over here in Germany in january on persistence tour along with terror, ignite, wisdom in chains and some more...

i live in the middle of frankfurt/wiesbaden and Cologne area, so i can see many many shows every month cause all the big or little tours are stopping somewhere in a maximum 90minutes drive by car radius from my home...

The Berlin based coretex store and some more mailorders worldwide altough got a white variant of the skate7", i first saw just the red and clear at b9 and was suprised to find the white one and asked chrisb9 about the info and he tells me they did 500 of them for all the mailorders....

i´m just waiting for a package from a friend in the US to arrive here, and then i will make a picture of the h2o collection, cause i wasn´t able to get a clear use your voice but my buddy over there snag one and trade it with me...

• 2 weeks later...

awesome collection dude! What is the white "skate" 7"? I thought B9 just sold a red and clear and it was supposed to be a one time pressing?

Thanks man, as Mo86 wrote in a post before, the white skate! 7" is the mailorder/distro version, limited to 500.

On the back of the 7" is written: "one time pressing of 1000" (or something like that). There are 150 clear, 350 red, 500 white and 20 testpressings in black vinyl.

Hope i could answer your question.

insane that you have almost all the tests too, so great, love it....

what about that black split? is it true whats written on discogs, that they are numbered like the blue?

damn and i thought my collection is complete, and then you come with that black 2x7" -.- :D

Ahh, the black split, i think that's the part of my collection is the hardest to get. I've seen it in my entire life so far only one copy, if you see a copy of it, buy it immedately, you will probably not have many opportunities to do so.

My black/blue mash-up is numbered like a blue, at the moment i do not know how the black one is numbered, i'll have a look tonight and tell about it.

And don't forget; a non-collector sees a shelf full of records, a collector sees only the holes in its collection (so do i).

Toby flipping his own release on Instagram. Called him out and his response is quite comical. "Why not? I lived it. I don't collect vinyl at all. "

But pictured is a first pressing copy of their debut. If he doesn't collect, he's been sitting on that for a reason.

Edit: Aaaand he deleted the post after I told him he should've given his personal copies to fans if he didn't want them, instead of sitting on it for 20 years only to sell it at a massive markup. The person who asked for a price was given "A lot." as an answer. Wow.

Toby flipping his own release on Instagram. Called him out and his response is quite comical. "Why not? I lived it. I don't collect vinyl at all. "

But pictured is a first pressing copy of their debut. If he doesn't collect, he's been sitting on that for a reason.

Edit: Aaaand he deleted the post after I told him he should've given his personal copies to fans if he didn't want them, instead of sitting on it for 20 years only to sell it at a massive markup. The person who asked for a price was given "A lot." as an answer. Wow.

I'm sure when they put out their first release he had no idea how much money it would draw now. He's been selling a lot on his instagram lately, tests and whatnot. Either racking up some money or clearing some space. Either way, its his to do what he wants with right? And he sells a lot of stuff on his instagram and always deletes the picture afterwards so he doesn't keep getting emails after its sold - had nothing to do with your comment. Sorry.

I'm sure when they put out their first release he had no idea how much money it would draw now. He's been selling a lot on his instagram lately, tests and whatnot. Either racking up some money or clearing some space. Either way, its his to do what he wants with right? And he sells a lot of stuff on his instagram and always deletes the picture afterwards so he doesn't keep getting emails after its sold - had nothing to do with your comment. Sorry.

Yeah, he can do what he wants with it. No shit. Doesn't make it less shitty. He has a holier than thou outspoken vegan mentality in the first place. Flipping his own releases is just icing on the cake of me disliking him, I suppose.