H2O

benjo09

Yeah, he can do what he wants with it. No shit. Doesn't make it less shitty. He has a holier than thou outspoken vegan mentality in the first place. Flipping his own releases is just icing on the cake of me disliking him, I suppose.

Then don't follow him on instagram? Also you have 1600 posts so you should know this, but most people refer to flipping as buying a record to turn around and sell it. Selling a record after owning it for 19 years isn't "flipping". Plus this record is readily available for like $35. He probably sold it for like $30.

• 4 weeks later...

i finally had some time and made a picture of the collection, not as complete as xPMAx´s Collection but i´m missing just a few versions of the chh split and some tests :) @xPMAx where did you get that test of the live Lp? if you have an email where i can ask about a copy, please let me know :) thanks

picture will follow below....

i finally had some time and made a picture of the collection, not as complete as xPMAx´s Collection but i´m missing just a few versions of the chh split and some tests :) @xPMAx where did you get that test of the live Lp? if you have an email where i can ask about a copy, please let me know :) thanks

picture will follow below....

I have to search my old e-mails, when i have found the address, i'll drop you a pn.

Here's a photo of the different h2o/chh split numberings. Above is the normal blue pressing, in the middle is the black/blue mash up and below is the black numbering

image_zps6gyuvwnq.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

of topic: Merch question...i´ve started to collect all the basketball jersey h2o did in the past - from the OG champion jerseys from 95-96 to the ones from the ntp tour and the 2015 remakes.

question 1: Anyone here have a jersey for sale?

question 2: there were A LOT colorways, especially from the champion jerseys, do you guys think we can do a list together with every colorway or print?

as far as i known there are:

champion- blue, yellow, white / dark blue, red, white / blue, green, white / black, red, white / all with number 3 and ,,east coast" on the back

ntp era - black, red, white with ,,back then" and 95 on the back

2015s - black and white with 95 on the back / black and white with ntp and nyhc on the back

unknown era: black and white with ,,spirit of 84" on back / black and white with ,,fttw" on the back

So if you got a h2o jersey or more infos about them, please post a picture or infos :) thanks

PS: a jersey is in the mail atm, will post a picture of the ones i got when this one arrived....

if anyone dont want this here, cause its a vinyl forum and not a merch thing, let me know and i stop asking about....

• 2 weeks later...