H2O

benjo09

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So I bought a 2 song 7 inch test press off Toby. One side is Guilty By Association, the other is Fading. It does NOT have Old School Recess on it. Anyone know any details? I'm guessing they left Old School Recess off the first run of tests for that 7"

@xPMAx @Mo86 @kyacrash @benjo09

Edited by shenanigans

3 hours ago, shenanigans said:

So I bought a 2 song 7 inch test press off Toby. One side is Guilty By Association, the other is Fading. It does NOT have Old School Recess on it. Anyone know any details? I'm guessing they left Old School Recess off the first run of tests for that 7"

@xPMAx @Mo86 @kyacrash @benjo09

Have never heard of this version. My record looks normal, the regular 3 songs. But if you ever want to sell or trade your version, hit me up!

@sheanigans

2 hours ago, xPMAx said:

Have never heard of this version. My record looks normal, the regular 3 songs. But if you ever want to sell or trade your version, hit me up!

@sheanigans

I'd definitely be down to trade for a different test press if you were to come across an extra of something. Happy to have it, but not partial on this one specifically.

It looks the same as the one in the Old School Recess test press picture on discogs - just missing that song.

1 hour ago, shenanigans said:

I'd definitely be down to trade for a different test press if you were to come across an extra of something. Happy to have it, but not partial on this one specifically.

It looks the same as the one in the Old School Recess test press picture on discogs - just missing that song.

@shenanigans check your inbox!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

1 hour ago, bgdesign said:

I can't speak on behalf of the vinyl, but I used to have this CD version of it when I was a teenager. I remember the quality being awful. It just started in the middle of track 1, like the first 30 second of the first song were cut off. And the recording sounded really bad. It was so crappy that I never bothered listening to it, and H2O was one of my favorite bands in high school.

On 5/31/2019 at 6:28 PM, kylet said:

I can't speak on behalf of the vinyl, but I used to have this CD version of it when I was a teenager. I remember the quality being awful. It just started in the middle of track 1, like the first 30 second of the first song were cut off. And the recording sounded really bad. It was so crappy that I never bothered listening to it, and H2O was one of my favorite bands in high school.

Thanks. I listened on Spotify and it's awful. Terrible sound like someone in the crowd recorded it.