H2O

benjo09

so can someone help me, how do i post a picture directly from my hardrive on laptop?

the copy/paste thing doesnt work and i haven´t instagram or something like this to share a link.....

if it does not work somehow i could send it to you via whatsapp, just inbox your phonenumber..of course i will not missuse it...

Try uploading to http://imgur.com/

Super easy and fast.

After uploading copy the url of image and post it here. Presto!

• 2 weeks later...

congrats dude...great!

Toby did sell the records he had at his home over the h2o merch site few months ago, and i was so lucky to be able to contact him via email before they were online for buyers, so he brought me his copy of the pink demo and the clear cali to a festival and handed it out to me.....sometimes you just need some luck :D

where did you get your copy benjo?

so other topic: 

what tapes are out there:

i got:..

..the demo on tape( was just available at the release show/100)

..dont forget your roots tape in white and in purple

..fttw promo tape

..Go tape

..split tape with AF whcih Comes free for visitors of the ´98Dynamo Festival       

do you know something about a tape version of t.t.w. or s/t??

- 4 song demo

- s/t

- thicker than water promo

- f.t.t.w. promo

- go

- go promo

- don't forget your roots (purple)

-don't forget your roots (white)

12ba7dc2a27248f24ac9862c7dc9058e_zpsd551

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i saw them....super rare...thx god, vinyl is the main thing and not the tapes haha....

@xPMAx : good luck with the Lp!

happy xmas holidays to all of you...

2015 new h2o record -->new vinyl :wub:

PS: im lookin for stick to your guns - the hope division Lp and the casey Jones/traitor split 7", if anyone can help me out on one of this would be great.... B)  and of course still looking for the grey s/t on blackout

• 2 weeks later...

If someone want to trade, i' looking for h2o "still the same fellas" 7" clear/black with red streaks or dots.

I've some clear california, nyc, dc 7"s, the "seveninch" with thin letters, or in babyblue or other h2o vinyl, just drop me an e-mail.

imagejpg1_zpsea9d37fc.jpg

m copy is thick letters on black. Anyone thinking the thin lettering is a 2nd press since the blue has the thick letters? From that picture the thin one looks like it also has a different cover sleeve.

m copy is thick letters on black. Anyone thinking the thin lettering is a 2nd press since the blue has the thick letters? From that picture the thin one looks like it also has a different cover sleeve.

Don't know if it's the 2nd pressing. But you're right, the "thin letter" cover is cut differently, the picture is a bit larger than the "thick letter" cover, you can see "complete" moon socks

I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but Toby was tweeting about booking studio time this year for the last H2O album.

from his instagram 

10890953_356880884496494_1964291945_n.jp

excited for another album. sad that they're calling it their last although they'll probably tour on it for a year and then play intermittent shows like they do now

• 2 weeks later...

there´s a s/t blackout copy on ebay, listed as a blue/300 but looks more like the mint green one on the pictures...whatever it´ll might be a endless discussion if its 1 pressing or 2 :D

here is the link if someone want to buy it..

but its just interested if you are in the US area, it would be def to expensive with the shipping to europe...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/H2o-H2o-Blackout-Records-Clear-Blue-1st-Pressing-Nyhc-Sick-Of-It-All-Madball-/261732168216?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3cf073f218

i still need the grey s/t on blackout :(

x

image_zpsbxv3oike-1.jpg

A long time ago i was reading an interview with Toby, where he was talking about the h2o/dkm split. If i can remember right, he said, that the split was for promoting "f.t.t.w." and "the gang's all here" in the asian area (published by epic/sony japan), but the bands (band?) were not satisfied with the sound or something like that and so the cd was taken from the shops and destroyed.

I can't find this interview anymore, but if someone had information (pressing info) about this cd, please post it.

@moe86: congrats, great 7"

Yeah, i know, vinyl is the real thing and collecting cds is boring, but let's talk about promos. Here's the h2o stuff i own (w/o tapes) and i think there are missing a few, so let me know which one.

- one life, one chance 1track promo

- one life, one chance 1track vhs-tape

- f.t.t.w. promo

- thicker than water promo (euro pressing, for promotional use only)

- thicker than water promo (japan pressing, marked on cd as "sample")

- role model 1track promo (promotional cd, not for sale)

- go live sampler 2track promo (promotional cd, not for sale)

- go sampler 2track promo (promotional cd, not for sale)

- go advance (promotional cd, not for sale)

ef0ae2ac8c7a457fb9e649f207aa1458_zps13cd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...