the god and devil

I haven't heard jack and shit...I was just over at the BN street team message board earlier today and the last active post on this topic was from last year. They were all being naysayers.

I am hoping that it does eventually get put out on vinyl...hell, I have seen bands wait years before doing so for a release...just like TOOL did for 'Lateralus'....

I haven't heard jack and shit...I was just over at the BN street team message board earlier today and the last active post on this topic was from last year. They were all being naysayers.

I am hoping that it does eventually get put out on vinyl...hell, I have seen bands wait years before doing so for a release...just like TOOL did for 'Lateralus'....

yes ive been looking over at the bn street team message boards too.

its annoying.

i WANT IT now!

:)

i know im the minority on this one but this is pretty much the only brand new record id ever want on vinyl...

my girlfriend feels otherwisee...

:/

in comparison i didnt like it as much. just because it was so different. don't get me wrong it a really good album. i just didn't get as into it as other albums. i think they all matured a lot....

Guest scriptedrain

This album was my most anticipated album for over 2 years. I must've listened to those demos (including in my car and on my stereo) 100 times. But when I first heard the album, I was... disappointed isn't the word. I don't know how to explain it, but I reviewed the album here and it'd be awesome if you guys would read it and let me know what you think (it says what I'm trying to say here):

http://www.xanga.com/TakingOutGlory/550210952/item.html

The album has grown on me slightly since then. Anyway, back in December, I remember reading on AP.net that someone claimed it would be out on vinyl soon. Here we are three quarters of a year later with absolutely no info. You're right, Jess, I would kill for it - much like I would for those demos to get rerecorded and released on a b-side album and for the band to send out those god damn lyric sheets. This band drives me nuts.

- Jeff

Guest falloutcollapse

everything they have been doing lately has been so weird, from the $1 lyric sheets nobody ever got, to the lack of information with vinyl pressing, to the seizures on stage. if this is ever printed, i am going to jump for joy, because i love this album.

I know people really love this band but I just don't get it. What seperates these guys from Fall Out Boy or My Chemical Romance?

There's so much more depth to everything. I don't hear cheesey crap like I do when I hear FOB and I certainly don't hear Queen like I do when I listen to MCR. There's actual musicians who write music, it seems, for themselves.

Guest scriptedrain
I know people really love this band but I just don't get it. What seperates these guys from Fall Out Boy or My Chemical Romance?

Their music.

- Jeff

Guest falloutcollapse
Good band, bad dudes.

i would really like to hear your experiences with them, because i've heard the same thing from some other people, and the stories were kind of weird/funny.