Swedish Bands

inutil

Any of you are into some swedish bands? There's a lot of good music from Sweden and they release a lot of their stuff on wax, in limited pressings.

I think Logh is a great band, if you don't know it go check it out.

www.myspace.com/logh

Post some swedish bands you think it's worth checking!

José González is awesome, i saw him live some months ago and it was amazing! And we got drunk together which was fine too!

thats so awesome! i saw him at coachella and he sounded so good... i was getting really antsy because he takes like 25 minutes before the show to tune his guitar... definatly one of the best shows ive seen in a long time. so easy to enjoi!

Mando Diao is my favorite active Swedish band, although the new album they released in the U.S. earlier this year was iffy, and the one they just put out in Europe last month is even sketchier. But Bring 'Em In and Hurricane Bar are totally tits. I would kill for either on vinyl.

dude, you must have paid out the ass for that. i emailed the label asking what itd be to ship to jersey and i forget the actual amount, but decided it was not worth it at all. damn, i would love that, though.

It was a bit spendy. I got Nothing as well, so it wasn't QUITE as bad.

You know what's terrible though? They're going to do Destroy Erase Improve and I'm probably going to splurge and get that too.

<- has a problem.