PO: MINUS THE BEAR "Omni" 2xLP (standard & deluxe)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lacesout
wasnt too stoked on this album, but that packaging is great. too bad its so pricey.

yeah, it's a great-looking pressing but i just can't really get into this one

Just got a deluxe version in the mail from my previously canceled order. I re-ordered last week, but the non-deluxe version. It seems Dangerbird fucked up on this.

it seems like they're filling in the orders for the canceled ones. if anyone with a double is willing to sell their copy pm me. it's not sold out, but i figured we could help each other????

They totally fucked up on this. I ordered the deluxe version right when the pre-order went up. Then I got an email saying my order was canceled for no apparent reason. No charge ever appeared on my credit card and when I emailed them (twice, no less) to ask what was up they never responded. So surprise, surprise when I check the mail today and there's an LP mailer from dangerbird. I was all "wtf?" and double checked my credit card statement. No charge ever went through and they still sent me the record. HAH! This never would have happened if Vinyl Collective would have pressed/sold this ;)

I wonder if they'll eventually figure it out and charge my credit card like they were supposed to in the first place...

it seems like they're filling in the orders for the canceled ones. if anyone with a double is willing to sell their copy pm me. it's not sold out, but i figured we could help each other????

They totally fucked up on this. I ordered the deluxe version right when the pre-order went up. Then I got an email saying my order was canceled for no apparent reason. No charge ever appeared on my credit card and when I emailed them (twice, no less) to ask what was up they never responded. So surprise, surprise when I check the mail today and there's an LP mailer from dangerbird. I was all "wtf?" and double checked my credit card statement. No charge ever went through and they still sent me the record. HAH! This never would have happened if Vinyl Collective would have pressed/sold this ;)

I wonder if they'll eventually figure it out and charge my credit card like they were supposed to in the first place...

Didn't you get an email about why your original order was cancelled? I think everyone else got one...

Anyways, I got my regular version in the mail today, and it sounds awesome. Kinda wishing I went with the deluxe version, that colored vinyl looks great.

same thing happened to me & that’s what I want to know.

how the hell can I return it if they won't even answer their damn email.

Didn't you get an email about why your original order was cancelled? I think everyone else got one...

Anyways, I got my regular version in the mail today, and it sounds awesome. Kinda wishing I went with the deluxe version, that colored vinyl looks great.

I got a generic email saying "Dear whatsyerface, your order #00000001 has been cancelled. kthxbai"

That was it. I didn't reorder because I heard the stream of the album and didn't really care for it that much. Now I have a copy that I didn't pay for so I guess that's cool.

that's lame. where did you order from?

interpunk. 3rd time recently i can think of that i've gotten a damaged LP from them. omni, act III, and buddha. bummer :(

what can you do though.

i've never had a damaged package from them. maybe you have some weird USPS mail clerk between some intermediate sorting facility that handles packages incorrectly? haha. in any effort, I'd shop elsewhere.

I don't really think it matters where I purchase my records from. Sometimes I get a ding, sometimes I don't. I got a record from Deathwish yesterday, that had a couple dings. Really, I don't give a shit. As long as the record is mint, that's all that matters to me. My Minus the Bear also got here yesterday and it looks awesome. I ordered it from Interpunk and it's virtually flawless. Shit happens.