PO: MINUS THE BEAR "Omni" 2xLP (standard & deluxe)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.. been waiting for this pre-order for some time now and was pretty dissapointed when I noticed that the shipping is:

United States Postal Service

* Priority Mail International $ 33.05

* Global Express Guaranteed Non-Document Non-Rectangular $ 79.50

Federal Express

* International Economy $ 59.31

* International Priority $ 68.31

Sounds really fucking much to me...

yeah man that is extremely expensive, think i'll just order the black one frmo amazon.com, and get it shipped for 6,50!

People should feel really bad for Scandinavian vinyl collectors like us..

EDIT: So, is shipping 6,50 from Amazon? Always for LP's? Fill me in! I didn't know they had the pre-order.

yeah man that is extremely expensive, think i'll just order the black one frmo amazon.com, and get it shipped for 6,50!

People should feel really bad for Scandinavian vinyl collectors like us..

EDIT: So, is shipping 6,50 from Amazon? Always for LP's? Fill me in! I didn't know they had the pre-order.

Yeah man, they ship first item for 6,50 .. even double-lps :) packing is a bit dodgy tho, but if there's something wrong with the item they send a new one instantly.... also worth checking out is amazon.co.uk... they ship for £1,80 ..... and the shipping is often included in the price you see listed on the site

There you go jordan. Idiot.

Doesn't matter if it was or wasn't. It is, fact.

Only it wasn't an option when half the people on the board, myself included, ordered. And there's virtually no way for us to change our orders now.

So instead of calling people idiots and telling them to "check their facts", you should stop posting under the assumption that everyone had the same experience that you did. If you had READ the fucking thread, or at least the two pages of people bitching about the lack of media mail option, you wouldn't have made yourself look like an idiot. But you did, and rather than admit your mistake you gave some ambiguous reiteration of your original post, changing nothing, and making yourself look like an asshole.

::)

Media mail shipping was only $2.77. Quit yer bitchin'.

Um, that wasn't an option. Quit your assuming?

I thought you guys were just complaining about the price of shipping priority in and of itself not that that was the only option available when placing an order. I guess I lucked out being late to the party...

Um, that wasn't an option. Quit your assuming?

I thought you guys were just complaining about the price of shipping priority in and of itself not that that was the only option available when placing an order. I guess I lucked out being late to the party...

Actually thanks for posting it. There's a "reorder" option, so I reordered my deluxe version, this time with media mail, and sent an email asking to cancel the original order. Came out to like $31 shipped!

Guest lacesout

Actually thanks for posting it. There's a "reorder" option, so I reordered my deluxe version, this time with media mail, and sent an email asking to cancel the original order. Came out to like $31 shipped!

wait what???