Jump Start - Oh Yeah! It's FREE! - March 2010

Two brand new shirts and a bunch of other cool stuff for free....just pay for the shipping and they're all yours!

http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=JSR&Category_Code=Free

Don't forget this month's Download of the Month as well. For March we've got Jena Berlin' Passion Waits as the Program Keeps Going up for download. Check it out right here:

http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/mp3downloads/dotm

Also, be sure to pick up a copy of the brand new 7" from Astpai, The Scavenger. Limited edition two song baby blue-ish vinly comes with a download coupon for the entire Digital EP which includes three additional tracks not found on the 7".

http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=JSR&Product_Code=JST-061&Category_Code=001

Stream the whole record while you're at it too!

That's it for this month. Thanks for everyone's support! I'm pretty sure all but 2 orders from last month have shipped, so don't be afraid to keep Kevin busy for the month of March!

most of the LPs will be up for multiple months because we haven't released that many records on vinyl. also, don't expect new releases to be available for this 'sale' anytime soon. while it's cool to get free stuff and we like sending it out, it's ok to buy a record from time to time. a lot of people are ignoring the new ASTPAI seven inch, which is only $5 and you get a digital download with it that has all five songs on the EP. if you're paying $8 - $10 for shipping on six items it's not a bad idea to try picking up something new that you might like as well. just a thought.

most of the LPs will be up for multiple months because we haven't released that many records on vinyl. also, don't expect new releases to be available for this 'sale' anytime soon. while it's cool to get free stuff and we like sending it out, it's ok to buy a record from time to time. a lot of people are ignoring the new ASTPAI seven inch, which is only $5 and you get a digital download with it that has all five songs on the EP. if you're paying $8 - $10 for shipping on six items it's not a bad idea to try picking up something new that you might like as well. just a thought.

What is money?

i'll be picking up the astpai 7" when i get paid again.

do you guys send stuff to any of those guys very often? i got some videos i could burn on dvd and send to you guys and you could pass them on. i tried giving it to them and OWC at the show, but i didn't have a SD adapter and they didn't have one either.

i'll be picking up the astpai 7" when i get paid again.

do you guys send stuff to any of those guys very often? i got some videos i could burn on dvd and send to you guys and you could pass them on. i tried giving it to them and OWC at the show, but i didn't have a SD adapter and they didn't have one either.

your best bet is to just you tube them and send the links to the band. i'm sure they'd really appreciate that.

yeah, i was (jeremy). hopefully you hit up the tent or ran across me earlier each day, because i sure was drunk as shit by like 7 pm every night. so much fun, but such a long, long drive home.

Yeah i stumbled by the tent in the early afternoon and i think you yelled something at me about wearing one of your shirts, then i wondered off to get a funnel cake and more beers. Good times.

I kinda wish i held off on drinking till later, oh well.