TP/PO: THE GET UP KIDS "Simple Science" 12" EP (U.

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is really weird. story goes like this... i live in arizona (frazierauctions account says hes from mesa, arizona). i frequent record stores quite often and there was a guy ahead of me in line one night talking to the guy at the counter whom ive become friends with just from being in the store all the time. dude was wearing a get up kids hoodie and claimed he was putting out the new get up kids ep and was asking who he could contact to sell the records into the stores. makes me wonder though if the dude standing in front of me WAS fraziermart, seeing as how he's already got copies in hand.

edit: if you cant see where im going this, id say its possible that fraziermart and simple psyence or one-in-the-same.

Homes definitely lives in Mesa, he's won stuff from me before.

If I didn't already have a total of 6 copies on pre-order already, I would order one of Fraziermarts, just because I want it now.. but hopefully it means all copies are starting to ship now.
6? i have 3 coming from VC and 1 from hassle records. theres the hot topic exclusive... whats the other 2?

If I didn't already have a total of 6 copies on pre-order already, I would order one of Fraziermarts, just because I want it now.. but hopefully it means all copies are starting to ship now.
6? i have 3 coming from VC and 1 from hassle records. theres the hot topic exclusive... whats the other 2?

meant 5 actually (1 double).. ordered the 3 from VC, ordered the UK from Hassle, and then ordered an additional 180g from BCD so I could get the slipmat. Now just waiting on Hot Topic to make it complete. Hopefully the UK press doesn't have variants.

Patiently waiting on Hot Topic to put their pressing up online for pre-order but scared they may not and all stock will go to stores...

Dont worry, these will definitely go up on HT.com

Probably only about 15 copies or so will be available online tho.

Yikes, I'm going to continue to check twice daily for the next month, thanks for the heads up though :)

Patiently waiting on Hot Topic to put their pressing up online for pre-order but scared they may not and all stock will go to stores...

Dont worry, these will definitely go up on HT.com

Probably only about 15 copies or so will be available online tho.

BEWARE: this is what he said about all the Epitaph exclusive color LPs they got and never showed up online....

BEWARE: this is what he said about all the Epitaph exclusive color LPs they got and never showed up online....

Thats because you bought them all

haha just the ones in OC. He was still telling people that they would be available online and they never got put up and all their stock got sent to stores. I doubt their Jawbreaker exclusive vinyl LPs will be posted online also seeing that the CD is already up on their site.

Thats because you bought them all

haha just the ones in OC. He was still telling people that they would be available online and they never got put up and all their stock got sent to stores. I doubt their Jawbreaker exclusive vinyl LPs will be posted online also seeing that the CD is already up on their site.

Thats cause Im a big fat liar. I just come here to fuck with people.

Thats cause Im a big fat liar. I just come here to fuck with people.

haha well that awesome then! We should fuck with people together!