TP/PO: THE GET UP KIDS "Simple Science" 12" EP (U.

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one a little underwhelmed by these songs? i really dig the first track "your petty pretty things", but the rest are kind of bleh to me. the last song (which is 6:02) could easily be half as long and have the same effect on me. and i love the get up kids, don't get me wrong. i want to love these songs. but i've given this ep a few tries and i just can't seem to get into it.

I got mine in the mail today. It came with a free LP of Reflector " Where Has All The Melody Gone?" I've never heard of that band but I was stoked to get a free record! Did everyone get one of these?

finally got my black The Get Up Kids 12" in the mail today, along with a free Reflector 12"... listening to it now, and wow, it's SO good! tried to check out the Status Records website, but that's closed. as is the website listed for the band.. so no info on this band. the record came out 10 years ago, so no wonder. they're from Kansas it seems.. wish I knew more about them.

• 1 month later...