Gorillaz "Plastic Beach" vinyl?

Yeah, their S/T and Demon Days were both pressed, so I was really hoping for this to be as well. I expect it to, I was just wondering if anyone knew something about the release that I didn't, considering the people on this site seem to know a whole lot more about vinyl releases than google search does for the most part.

I emailed my EMI rep to see if there were plans for releasing this on vinyl.

Just waiting to see what they have to say.

keep us posted. i'm really digging this album. i think they'd be crazy not to put this out on vinyl. unless of course they hate making money.

Have you heard about EMI? http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/20/opinion/20kulash.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Just ordered this. I'm bummed that the first one goes for so much. I love Del. If you don't have the Deltron 3030 album I highly recommend it to all Gorillaz fans.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!! I love all their albums, but Del made that album. Deltron 3030 is by far my favorite hip hop album ever. I've had that shit on cd for close to 10 years and I really wanna know if he actually is going to release The Event II. I post on here all the time looking for Deltron 3030 on vinyl, but no luck. Ebay prices are crazy for it.

Mine is coming tomorrow. And to make things even better...I won tixs to the David Letterman show tomorrow with the Gorillaz as the musical guest. Johnny Knoxville and Stephen Colbert are the guests. So thats just an added bonus before the show on Friday at Madison Square Garden that I have floor seats for. So pumped