Who's your cell phone provider?

AT&T. I really couldn't be happier with it, personally. I never get dropped calls, and always have a 3g signal. (Except one building on campus, which must have lead walls or some shit, as I get no signal at all in there)

I'm only paying $30 a month, though, since it's on my family's plan.

Depending on how much you use the phone, maybe a pay as you go plan would be best.

AT&T

iPhone

$65 (family plan is the way to go!)

I have no idea what features I have. Unlimited texting, not sure about minutes, they're shared and I use like 5 a month.

I know a lot of people hat AT&T, but it's pretty decent in Pittsburgh. I'm always on 3G, rarely on edge and I can get reception just about everywhere, except my new job, which bothers me. AT&T can be a bit slow sometimes though, I had Sprint before and it felt faster surfing the web.

t-mobile, family plan (gf and i)

700 shared minutes, free mobile-to-mobile, free nights/weekends.

added: blackberry plan for both phones, and unlimited text

$110 a month

My wife and I have roughly the same plan with AT&T/iphones, and with taxes its a good $50-60 more than that. I have never had any complaints about my service though.

T-Mobile, family plan w/ the wife

Was 1000 shared minutes and unlimited text for $85 monthly. Also included free mo-mo, unl night/wknd and some other bells and whistles.

She just got the new MyTouch, and I'm about to grab the HD2, so I think our new plan will be 750 minutes (still more than we use regularly), unlimited text and data, and the bells and whistles for $130.

Agree with Sammy about not being able to share data/text plans. That would be a great addition!

Guest chappy5

Bell, Shitty service and shitty signal, the damn 'can you hear me now' routine that happens for most calls while I try and find a place with a decent signal is getting old.