Cursive - Domestica - RED 180 GRAM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, prowl20 said:

Anyone else's copy arrived super dinged and with seam splits? What's the best way to reach out for a replacement jacket? (If possible)

My copy of Tim Kashers most recent solo album arrived this way and their first response was to tell me they could do nothing since I didn't use the route insurance option, and then I asked if I could buy a replacement jacket and they said they didn't have any. I then said, why didn't you lead with that instead of making me feel like shit for not buying insurance and went on a rant about how I don't feel charging additional insurance for the one job you exist to provide is the consumers problem, and didn't want, expect, or receive a reply after that ha. In the future I will do everything I can avoid to merchcentral. I hope your experience with them is better!! 

Edited by Justinadamk

• 1 month later...

Hey, sorry to bump a thread that's been dead for a minute, but...

Anybody have any comments on the remaster? I'm still debating getting one of the anniversary presses, but if it sounds exactly the same I may continue to wait until I catch a sweet deal on one

11 hours ago, 75 percent oof said:

Hey, sorry to bump a thread that's been dead for a minute, but...

Anybody have any comments on the remaster? I'm still debating getting one of the anniversary presses, but if it sounds exactly the same I may continue to wait until I catch a sweet deal on one

I'll do a side by side tomorrow for a couple tracks and let you know, haven't gotten around to actually listening yet cuz this album is a mood. I've got the old trans red pressing to compare to the new remaster.

1 hour ago, Shelby said:

I'll do a side by side tomorrow for a couple tracks and let you know, haven't gotten around to actually listening yet cuz this album is a mood. I've got the old trans red pressing to compare to the new remaster.

Right on. Much appreciated!