Metallica Test Pressing Giveaway! Enter by 12AM!!!

Thought some people would like to know about this…

From Because Sound Matters (WB vinyl site):

METAL MARCH continues with more amazing contests! This week, we are very excited to announce that we are giving away a ton of Metallica test pressings!!! That’s right, test pressings from 9 albums could be yours - just for joining the Because Sound Matters community. Sign up below between now and

March 19, 2010 and you could win this exclusive prize, or a bunch of other Metallica vinyl!

http://links.lists.warnerbrosrecords.com/ctt?kn=1&m=34710361&r=Mzg2Njc3Mzc4NwS2&b=0&j=NjkxMjI1MzIS1&mt=1&rt=0

So, you have 1.5 hours to head over to the site to log in and enter to win.

• 2 weeks later...

do u guys actually care or collect Metallica ?

Seems like most people enter competitions because its free and for the sake of it....always a true non-metallica fan that wins the comps anyway ::) ::)

anyway - names have been announced...typical North American names that seemed to have won....saves on postage i guess :-X ::) ::) ::)

Seems like most people enter competitions because its free and for the sake of it....always a true non-metallica fan that wins the comps anyway ::) ::)

anyway - names have been announced...typical North American names that seemed to have won....saves on postage i guess :-X ::) ::) ::)

goddamn, you're a whiny little bitch.

goddamn, you're a whiny little bitch.

;D