If These Trees Could Talk - S/T

umm so apparently there are some of these back in stock at their bigcartel page, i successfully ordered one. i thought that these had been long gone. odd.

http://ifthesetreescouldtalk.bigcartel.com/product/if-these-trees-could-talk-s-t-_-black-vinyl

*taken from their myspace, "We also have old vinyl and the first EP for, but in very limited quantity."

I ordered one 30 minutes ago and checking now, I could order another... Keep trying maybe?

Really bizarre. As soon as I saw this thread, this afternoon, I tried to purchase one. And I received a message similar to "We're sorry: you can't add this item to the cart, because someone is in the process of purchasing the last one." Was going to settle for just a shirt, instead, but decided that I could save on shipping if that LP was somehow magically made available later on.

Seven hours later: able to purchase. Huh. I don't know if my order is good... hoping I got it in before they ran out. Either way, I wouldn't have tried a second time if it weren't for your post. So... cheers.

HAHA Long gone!1

good thing I have all the pressings of this.2 You can track them down if you want them bad enough.3

1 - Uhh... what? Bigcartel actually insists that they're still in stock.

2 - Good thing, indeed. / C--l st-r-, br-.

3 - I can? Thanks for the heads up.

lulz.

this album is great. if anyone doesn't have it, they should jump on this opportunity.

Forgive the unnecessary bump, but I had a quick question.

To anyone who ordered this record (or anything) from the band's Bigcartel webstore: is it common to not receive any sort of order confirmation? I made a payment with Paypal - and received the typical Paypal receipt almost instantly - but nothing else. No means of tracking my order, or verifying that everything went through successfully.

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. Doubt it's anything to worry about, but I figured I'd ask for the sake of clarification.