PO: CELESTE – MORTE(S) NEE(S) & IROHA + FRAGMENT.

Hey,

It’s been a while since we announced the latest CELESTE stuff... but now our good friends from France are back with a new masterpiece – their 3rd full lenght named MORTE(S) NEE(S). Available in 6 crazy different vinyl versions and 3 different cd versions. Also: new shirts fitting to the album design. For sure you can download the complete record again FOR FREE. Further details as always below. Beyond that we decided to do a little 3rd repress of their previous full lenght MISANTHROPE(S) just in time for the release of the new one. Enjoy.

In addition to that we’re very proud to offer you the first release of two new denovali bands: IROHA from great britain and FRAGMENT. from france team up for an amazing 6 song (44 minutes) collaboration record. For those who need it: IROHA are members of JESU and FINAL. This record is also available for FREE download.

Oh... and don’t forget to check out (and hopefully buy) the stunning MOUSE ON THE KEYS full length. It's out now as well.

Thanks for everything!

Denovali

CELESTE – MORTE(S) NEE(S) 2xLP/CD

They did it again. They again wrote a heavier, better, darker full lenght than the last time and in this context they enhanced their unique, incomparable sound with new elements like samples or they experimented for the first time with guest musicians (from les fragments de la nuit) plus new instruments like piano and strings. Celeste and piano & strings? Yes! And it fits amazingly.of course they also again created a new level of denseness in their sound - definitely on of the best and most unique metalbands of today. don’t pass up on (one of) the heaviest albums of the year!!!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

- FREE DOWNLOAD: www.denovali.com/celeste

- 6 different 2xLP VERSIONS (all come with 180g vinyl, thick covers and thick printed discobags like misanthrope(s))

:::: Heavy thick gatefold covers; gold print!

=> 100x pic discs

=> 200x black + screen print

=> 200x White + Black Haze

:::: heavy reversed side printed gatefold covers; copper print!

=> 100x pic discs

=> 200x Clear + Brown and White haze

=> 200x Brown + Black Haze

- 3 different CD VERSIONS

:::: 333 pieces gold print

:::: 333 pieces copper print

:::: 333 pieces white print

price picture lps: 20euro

price screenprinted lps: 20euro

price non picture/screenprinted lps: 19euro

price cd: 12euro

price t-shirt (fruit of the loom): 11euro

IROHA + FRAGMENT – BITTERSWEET CD/LP

An original member of seminal Birmingham experimentalists Final (alongside Justin Broadrick (Godflesh, Jesu) and Nic Bullen (Napalm Death, Scorn), Andy Swan's new project, IROHA, mixes layers of textured guitar and basslines with heartbreaking melodies and brutally slow beats to produce songs of melancholic beauty. For their first release IROHA team up with the very talented drone/ shoegaze/ ambient artist FRAGMENT from france to create a stunning 6 song sound collaboration. The songwriting is excellent. melody and melancholy start to emerge from behind the concrete foundations and work their way to a very emotional climax. 6 songs (2 from iroha, 2 from fragment, one collaboration track and one remix) in 45 minutes with perfectly fitting beautiful vocals and a dignified feeling for good melodies. Enjoy!

[image]

[image]

- FREE DOWNLOAD: www.denovali.com/irohafragment.jpg

- for fans of: jesu, nadja, pyramids etc.

- 2 different LP VERSIONS (both with 180g vinyl, thick gatefold covers and special 3D effect)

:::: 150x on brown vinyl with black haze

:::: 350x on black

- very limited CD VERSION (500 pieces) with thick handprinted gatefold covers

price lps: 15euro

price cds: 12euro

price shirt (limited to 30 pieces; american apparel): 13euro

CELESTE – MISANTHROPE(S) 2xLP 3rd pressing

Finally back in stock as a very limited 3rd press!

[image]

[image]

- 2 different 2xLP VERSIONS (all come with thick gatefold covers and thick printed discobags in limited 2 side printed recordbags)

:::: 50x gold with silkscreened recordbag

:::: 50x clear gold/ clear mix with silkscreened record bag

price 2xlp+bag: 21euro

MOUSE ON THE KEYS – AN ANXIOUS OBJECT LP/ CD

One Review for the MOUSE ON THE KEYS debut EP named SEZSSION said: "Do you wonder sometimes when was the last time you heard some really different sounding music from a band that doesn’t try to sound like everybody else? If yes, you probably know that there are very few such delectable artists out there, and often they are hard to discover because they don’t get the same amount of media coverage as those that are easier to

sell to the people. MOUSE ON THE KEYS are such a band!" a very unique soundscape and an absolutely fantastic liveset (supported by well selected video elements) you didn't see since years – overall: an intelligently paced new sound with a very very pleasant attention to detail. The drums are fantastic, the piano smooth and the other instruments masterfully used to make their records a joyful trip to bliss. This first full lenght 'AN ANXIOUS OBJECT' as a concept record represents the city tokyo + the band's imagination and feeling about it by sound, texture and artwork. Enjoy.

::: free stream + live footage: www.denovali.com/mouseonthekeys

::: riyl: Esbjörn Svensson Trio, The Mercury Program – but rather those who want to discover new fresh music far away from any genre clichés.

::: vinyl version is firstly limited to 150 pieces (180g) on clear with black haze and 350 pieces (180g) on black and comes with thick printed inner sleeves and a 12pg booklet

::: cd version comes with an additional slipcase and a 12pg booklet

::: price lp: 16.00euro + shipping

::: price cd: 13euro + shipping

::: price shirt (american apparel): 12.50euro

::: price handscreened poster: 6.50euro

::: price zip up hoodie (american apparel): 32euro

SHIPPING OPTIONS

Germany: 1-6 and more lps: 4euro

Europe: 1x LP or 1x 2xLP: 3.50euro

Europe: 2 to 6, 7x LPs: 6,00 to 8,60euro

World: 1x LP or 1x 2xLP: 6euro

World: 2 to 6 normal LPs: 13,90euro

Shipping for CDs is way cheaper!

STILL HOT

den38 | Kodiak + Black Shape Of Nexus Split 12''

den41 | Mouse On The Keys Sezession 10''+Cd/ Cd

den42 | Selaxon Lutberg + Subinterior Collaboration 2x12''

den45 | Rosetta + Year Of No Light + East Of The Wall Split 2x12''

den46 | Revok Bad Books And Empty Pasts 12''

den47 | Her Name Is Calla Long Grass 10''+cd/ cd

den51 | Mouse On The Keys An Anxious Object 12''/ Cd

STILL HOT

den48 | Bersarin Quartett s/t 2x12''/ Cd

den49 | Iroha + Fragment Split 12''/ Cd

den50 | The Samuel Jackson Five 4x12'' Collection Box

MAILORDER NEWS

Adorno / Sugartown Cabaret - Split 12'' [11€]

Against Me - As The Eternal Cowboy 12'' [13€]

Against Me - Reinventing Axl Rose 12'' [13€]

Blueneck - Spring 2010 Tour Limited Screenprint 12'' x 36'' Poster [6.5€]

Bonnie Price Billy - Beware 12'' [16€]

Bonnie Price Billy - Cursed Sleep 12'' [9.5€]

Bonnie Price Billy - Ease Down The Road 12'' [17€]

Bonnie Price Billy - Greatest Palace Music 2x12'' [17.5€]

Bonnie Price Billy - I See A Darkness 12'' [16€]

Bonnie Price Billy - Is It The Sea 2x12'' [18€]

Bonnie Price Billy - Lie Down In The Night 12'' [15€]

Bonnie Price Billy - Stay 7'' [5.5€]

Bonnie Price Billy - Summer In The Southeast 2x12'' [18€]

Bonnie Price Billy - The Letting Go 12'' [15€]

Bonnie Price Billy / Matt Sweeney - I Gave You 7'' [5€]

Bonnie Price Billy / Matt Sweeney - Superwolf 12'' [15€]

Bonnie Price Billy / Tortoise - The Brave And The Bold 12'' [16€]

Building The State - Faces In The Architecture 10'' [11€]

Cannabis Corpse - The Weeding 12'' [12€]

Collapse Under The Empire - Find A Place To Be Safe Cd [14€]

Cubehog - People And Stations 12'' [12.5€]

Devendra Banhart - Cripple Crow 2x12'' [20€]

Devendra Banhart - Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon 2x12'' [20€]

Eagle Twin - S/t (Medium) Zip Up Hoodie [32€]

Eagle Twin - S/t (X-Large) Zip Up Hoodie [32€]

Fall Of Efrafa - Owsla 12'' [13.5€]

God Is An Astronaut - All Is Violent, All Is Bright 12'' [17€]

Grinding Halt / Drainland - Split 10'' [10€]

Highgate - Shrines To The Warhead 12'' [11€]

Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me 3x12'' [24.8€]

Joanna Newsom - Joanna Newsom & Ys Street Band 12'' [12.5€]

Joanna Newsom - Milk-Eyed Mender 12'' [14€]

Magik Markers - Balf Quarry 12'' [14.5€]

Millions Of Them - Failures 12'' [10€]

Mondrian Oak - Through Early Seed Cd [10€]

Mountain Witch - Scythe & Dead Horse 12'' [13.5€]

Mystified - Pulse Ringer Pieces 12'' [11€]

Nadja / Ovo - The Life And Death Of A Wasp 12'' [12€]

Radare - Infinite Regress 12'' [10€]

Red Sparowes - The Fear Is Excruciating, But Therein Lies The Answer 12'' [13€]

Red Sparowes - The Fear Is Excruciating, But Therein Lies The Answer Cd [12.5€]

Resurrectionists / Battle Of Wolf 359 - Split 10'' [10€]

Rise And Fall - Into Oblivion 12'' [14€]

Rites Of Spring - All Through Life 7'' [5€]

Rocky Votolato - Brag & Cuss (180g) 12'' [16€]

Rocky Votolato - Burning My Travels Cleans 12'' [15.5€]

Rocky Votolato - Makers 12'' [16€]

Rocky Votolato - S/t 12'' [14€]

Seconds In Formaldehyde - A Shiver In Red (Limited!) 2x12'' [18.5€]

Simulacra - There Is A Fountain Filled With Blood Cd [10€]

Six Organs Of Admittance - Luminous Night 12'' [15.5€]

Six Organs Of Admittance - Rtz 3x12'' [22€]

Souvaris / Sincabeza - Clown Jazz 12'' [12€]

Sunn O))) - Barlett Zip Up Hoodie [32€]

Sunn O))) - Monoliths & Dimensions Tshirt [15.5€]

Sunn O))) - Rat Hoodie [30€]

Sunn O))) - Spectral Tshirt [15.5€]

The Dale Cooper Quartet & the Dictaphones (first pressing) Cd [12€]

Thrones - Late For Dinner 7'' [6€]

Thursday - Full Collapse 12'' [15€]

V.A. - Falling Down Compilation II 2xCd [12€]

MAILORDER ON THE WAY

Ascend - Ample Fire Within 2x12'' [19.5€]

Christus & the Cosmonaughts - From Atop This Hill (Ltd. to 200) 12'' [20€]

Nadja - Under the Jaguar Sun 2x12'' [26€]

Nurse With Wound - Space Music 12'' [26€]

Pelican - What We All Come To Need 2x12'' [19.5€]

Troum - Eald-Ge-Streon 2x12'' [26€]

DENOVALI WORLD WIDE WEB

www.denovali.com

www.denovali.com/mailorder

www.myspace.com/denovali

www.twitter.com/denovali

www.facebook.com/pages/Denovali-Records- Label-Mailorder/106331143029

the black and white is the gatefold at the top is the gatefold. the other pics are the printed inner sleeves. the main difference between the two jackets is that one is reversed side printed (like the 2nd pressing of misanthrope(s) and the other one is printed on the "normal" side (like the first pressing of misanthrope(s)). oh and yes... the colors are different... like you mentioned. copper and gold.

ah, ok. i got it.

although, im not sure i understand this "reversed side printing." i have the first presss of Misanthrope(s). whats the difference exactly?

if you grab one of your lps and touch it on the inside you will feel that it's different in comparision to the outside. we sometimes tell the pressing plant to print on this side. it's more rough/ raw than the "normal" site - it also creates a different color effect.

thanks!

Denovali: killing my wallet one release at a time. gonna have to wait a little while to order this at 50euros.

i'm gonna have to spring for the IROHA as well as the Celeste. prob wouldn't be able to combine my order with the new Celeste 2xLP anyway. the other order was 3 LP's and a 2x10".

ah, ok. i got it.

although, im not sure i understand this "reversed side printing." i have the first presss of Misanthrope(s). whats the difference exactly?

if you grab one of your lps and touch it on the inside you will feel that it's different in comparision to the outside. we sometimes tell the pressing plant to print on this side. it's more rough/ raw than the "normal" site - it also creates a different color effect.

thanks!

did the new pressing of Nihiliste(s) have the reverse side gatefold printing too? the image seemed to have a more rough appearance.

My expectations were through the roof after the stunning Misanthrope(s), but I find that Morte(s) delivers in every way, maybe even surpasses its predecessor, it's such a wonderful beast of a record.

One of my favorite bands at the moment, and definitely one of my favorite labels. Backed as hard as can be.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks a lot for your nice words!

first reviews for the celeste:

SPUTNIKMUSIC (4/ 5; rated as excellent!)

France’s Celeste have been busy in the business of uneasy tension. Their third full-length in 3 years, Morte(s) Nee(s) continues in the tried-and-true-tradition of harsh, melancholic, and brooding. (...)Morte(s) Nee(s) spans from some more sparse sections, like “(S),” to the freakishly-full sections where the vocals explode from your listening device. The heavier aspects are much more concentrated. Whilst the fuzzy, over-saturated guitars wail on uncomfortably loud, unaccustomed ears are bound to shiver away in repulsion. (...)Celeste are sure to send a shiver down your spine with the utter despair and emotion, like the feeling of drowning in a shallow, dirty puddle.

INVISIBLE ORANGES

Celeste are the pounding-est band to come along since Godflesh and Khanate. They’re not as pure as those bands at their peak – no band ever will be – but in terms of sheer pleasure from pain, I’ve experienced none better. Like Sleep, they’re willing to drive one chord into the ground. But unlike Sleep, their songs end, and whatever drugs they’re on make people hostile. No stoners, only stoning. (…)Morte(s) Nee(s) (Denovali, 2010, free album download here) is a bleak set of death marches that start low and finish lower. Unlike sludge metal’s usual bearded bummer, it’s short-haired, clean-shaven, and sporting brass knuckles. It’s French, though, so it’s got artsiness, which saves it from being mere misery music. The guitars are often sledgehammer blows on one side and brass section-like bombast on the other. When good doom bands play live, people’s backs arch forward and back as if buffeted by the strikes. Celeste slap you around constantly and mercilessly. Whiplash! (...)There you have it: the most violent album ever inspired by women. Make of that what you will.