CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

Ordered Shirt Package + 2 extras.

Even though I'm about 6 hours late from when it went up, hopefully I can get some of the more rare colors.

People who ordered within minutes of it going up: what is your order number? Mine is #113384

well I ordered at 12:06 and my number was #112195...hard to figure out though because most people prolly got multiple copies

Email:

Not sure, as that has been Tre's headache to deal with for the most part.

Comcast Email customers:

We can receive emails from Comcast, but can't respond from DW, and in turn you won't receive your order receipt. If you have any questions temporarily email [email protected]

Thanks.

-J.

so you can't respond to emails from your comcast.net or businessclass.comcast.net?

i dont think they have a comcast.net email address. its that they cant send emails to comcast.net email addresses... if i understand correctly.

Fuck Comcast! The cable is always out here at my house. The OnDemand works half the time. It's frustrating. Grrrrrrrr...

Yea the ONLY reason I stay with Comcast is so that I can have OnDemand. Worst service ever. My cable TV fucks up and it takes them a week to fix it. It only seems to fuck up when there something really important and live on TV too. Like playoffs for baseball or basketball.

My OnDemand usually works but its been fucked up lately. Ugh..