CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

I'm waiting for the first red/gold swirl to pop up...should be interesting...

that might even get crazier than the axe to fall clear with shards.

I kind of doubt it. I think that part of the appeal to that was the appearance. Don't think I've ever seen another record with shards like that before.

that might even get crazier than the axe to fall clear with shards.

I kind of doubt it. I think that part of the appeal to that was the appearance. Don't think I've ever seen another record with shards like that before.

This. That record looked amazing. This one, while I would like to own it, is nowhere near as exciting as the shards record.

Converge collectors are kind of nuts though so who knows.

Here's a coupla photos of the EVR and DW covers together, and a few pics of the booklet:

[image]

I had said on another board a week ago "The cover art for the OG appears to have more of a green tint to it, so looks like there was some color correction going on." But Jake said "No new print files were made and/or color corrections made. Jacket printing (especially in low numbers) will always have variations."

Yours look about as different as mine.

Got a shipping confirmation from postclubusa.com - never heard of this service before?

???

Then again, I'm just a lowly Canadian...

I also received an email from postclubusa. I received a confirmation for a clothing order I placed a short time ago, but I had a feeling this might be for the JD preorder. Shot an email to the DW team, trying to figure out what it's about. I've ordered numerous times from Deathwish, never gotten anything like this.

And hi all, first post from a long-time lurker.

I assume that's what DW uses for non-US shipping now. I've tried it a few times with them lately. But here packages shipped by whatever method postclubusa is, arrive via GLS instead of the regular postal service, which makes it quite difficult to get a hold of it, if you're not at home when they drop by.

Also, the shipping time is much longer. Regular airmail will usually get to me overseas in 4-6 days, but this method takes weeks - and the tracking information I'm able to access is always inaccurate and out of date = no advantage at all.

So, dear DW - please return to regular first class airmail.