CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

shit happens, keeping busy with other activities so when this comes in it'll be a total surprise and i'll be super stoked. Considering I have never ever had a problem with DW whatsoever in the last couple years and this is the first time ever, I think it's safe to say I can let this one slide. Still siked.

• 2 weeks later...
Yea, they even got us to send them money. Prank worked out FANTASTICALLY for them.

Actually our money is with the people pressing the record, so it's worked fantastically for them and not Deathwish. But it's cool. You wouldn't have any reason to know that. The information is top serious hush hush.

Hmm.

First of all, I was joking. Secondly, all I said was that we sent them money. I don't know about the rest of them, but I didn't send any pressing plants money. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure Deathwish will make something off this, and not send ALL their money to the pressing plants.

But you're not really jumpy or defensive.

Actually our money is with the people pressing the record, so it's worked fantastically for them and not Deathwish. But it's cool. You wouldn't have any reason to know that. The information is top serious hush hush.

Hmm.

First of all, I was joking. Secondly, all I said was that we sent them money. I don't know about the rest of them, but I didn't send any pressing plants money. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure Deathwish will make something off this, and not send ALL their money to the pressing plants.

But you're not really jumpy or defensive.

One post is jumpy and defensive, but your flood of tears isn't.