CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

I moved on August first but I had my mail forwarded. Is this POSTCLUB USA going to be able to see that I have my mail forwarded or do I need to contact them/Deathwish about this?

You probably should contact, or if there is a contact email on your postclub email... do that.

I did and they told me that once it's in Canada they just give it to regular Canada mail so it should be forwarded with all my other mail.

You probably should contact, or if there is a contact email on your postclub email... do that.

I did and they told me that once it's in Canada they just give it to regular Canada mail so it should be forwarded with all my other mail.

Well that is definitely better than those courier companies that are located outside of the city for those of us in major centres. Still waiting on mine even though the tracking info said it was being sent to its final destination back on the 22nd.

Another thought: There seems to be no way to track a Post Club USA package through Canada Post's system. Hmm...

Sorry to sound like a complain-y pain-y. :-X

• 4 months later...