Fat Wreck preorders?

Do the first xxx orders get color? If you order 2, do you still get color?

maybe....

i'm not sure but i know how to catch 2 colour vinyl from Fat.

i ever do it when strike anywhere : dead fm out !

anyway,this is slightly secret and i'm not sure have anybody here work with Fat.

i worry if i tell to public,i might haven't do it again....

;)

Guest conoley

They usually put things up for sale a week or so before the official release date. The only time I've been able to catch colored versions of their records are when I get to it before the release date.

Their official policy is only one on color copy per person, but I know people sometimes order more.

yea if there is something I really want from them, I check usually daily, and when I see it up, I place the order for vinyl. I've been able to get every release I've wanted from them on color.

Me two, However i did get screwed twice by fat on pre orders.

first was the lagwagon live in a dive - i ordered that the first day it was on sale and i got black even though the color was still available. i didnt have enough money at the time to try again for a colored copy.

second - i pre ordered the Dead to me album and got my first copy on black, but ordered an other copy when i saw it was black and got the clear version.

but every other time i have had no troubles.

If you want color, pre-order the record. Usually it's up about a week or two before the album is out... The flatliners new album will be up for preorder some time today.

I usually order 2 of each release hoping to get 1 colored, 1 black but 95% of the time I get 2 colored. However don't be a dick and take advantage of it...

I have also received the black dead to me when I preordered it but everyone did. It's because they hadn't received the clear copies yet.