PO: the Honor System "Demo Tape" 7"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not Sure where Randy's at, but we both put up 15 discounted sets of our exclusive color and a black 7" in each of our stores and I am now sold out of this discounted set option.

Again, many thank you's for ordering!!

i sold out as well and added a couple more and now im almost sold out again! if you want these exclusive colors, you better get them fast, cause theyre almost gone! haha nuts!

not Sure where Randy's at, but we both put up 15 discounted sets of our exclusive color and a black 7" in each of our stores and I am now sold out of this discounted set option.

Again, many thank you's for ordering!!

i sold out as well and added a couple more and now im almost sold out again! if you want these exclusive colors, you better get them fast, cause theyre almost gone! haha nuts!

once I get my copies and get some to the band members and the dust settles I might add more, but for now.......

shipping to canada is kinda expensive !!

The Honor System - Demo Tape 7" (Pack of 2) = $13.50 USD

Lake Shore White (Exclusive Color) 7" = $14.00 USD

41.50 $ to receive those 3 records !! OUCH

Nic:

www.undercomm.storenvy.com - $14 shipping for one 7" to Norway? :(

I have it set up as a base price for any one item, so if it's less(which it will be for sure) I will refund the difference :)

not a perfect system...but plenty of non-US folks on VC have ordered from me and know that I won't rip you off!

if you want me to put one aside and just send you a customized invoice just PM me with your paypal email and i'll figure it out and let you know...that will avoid tying your money up.

not a perfect system because I have to have the costs estimated for weight of LP shipments as a base. Things really go screwy when CDs and 7"s are ordered and it gets wildly off track, but I do refund these overcharges.

YEEEEES!!!! I cross my fingers every time I check the mail. When you release the TKT 7" I'm going to pounce on that shit...like a PUMA.

TKT will be a 12" that fuckin thing is like 24 minutes long...ha! I love those goddamn songs so much ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't wait! I ran into Tim twice this weekend, between this 7" and that he's really stoked that this is all in the works.

YEEEEES!!!! I cross my fingers every time I check the mail. When you release the TKT 7" I'm going to pounce on that shit...like a PUMA.

TKT will be a 12" that fuckin thing is like 24 minutes long...ha! I love those goddamn songs so much ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't wait! I ran into Tim twice this weekend, between this 7" and that he's really stoked that this is all in the works.

WOOT-WOOOT! I've been stalking that ep on cd for over a year but I keep missing them! Its the only TKT that I don't have on cd. I saw that Tim was going to help out a local store for RSD, what a nice guy. =)

WOOT-WOOOT! I've been stalking that ep on cd for over a year but I keep missing them! Its the only TKT that I don't have on cd. I saw that Tim was going to help out a local store for RSD, what a nice guy. =)

He's a great guy, hasn't changed a bit in all the years I've known him. I'll let you know if I can find any tkt bury me cds. I had a few I found like a year ago that I threw in my distro...but they went pretty quickly.

He's a great guy, hasn't changed a bit in all the years I've known him. I'll let you know if I can find any tkt bury me cds. I had a few I found like a year ago that I threw in my distro...but they went pretty quickly.

Fuck Yeah! Thanks that would cool, I'd love to have it on cd as well. I play the crap out of the other two TKT.

Got my demos from Justin the other day- sounds great for a demo! Either Metallison,Pastor of Muppetsis a genius or whoever mastered these is! Great work guys!

shit was mastered by Dave Eck @ LuckyLacquers.com - from a cassette! (actually 2 different copies of the cassette...)