Fucking sweet Dear Hunter Vinyl/Awesomeness Bundle

check www.thedearhunter.com

[image]

$125 for all that is insane!

THE DEAR HUNTER

OFFERS LIMITED EDITION LIFETIME FAN CLUB PACKAGE

STARTING APRIL 14

Only 250 available!

April 14, 2010 — THE DEAR HUNTER has been taking a much-deserved break after criss-crossing the U.S. for most of 2009 in support of their critically acclaimed ACT III: LIFE AND DEATH, which was released June 23 on Triple Crown Records. That doesn’t mean they’ve stopped working though.

The band has been spending time putting together an extra special, super limited package for fans who sign up for a lifetime fan club membership. For $125, starting on April 14, 250 lucky fans will receive:

•ACT I: THE LAKE SOUTH, THE RIVER NORTH and ACT II: THE MEANING OF, & ALL THINGS REGARDING MS. LEADING on clear vinyl with brand new, never-before-seen artwork encompassing both ACT I and ACT II.

•A download card that will contain several never-before-heard alternate versions of songs from ACT I and ACT II.

•A new digital-only EP featuring 3 brand new songs (unrelated to ACT I-III), available only to members of the fan club upon purchase.

•A lifetime “The Dear Hunter Passport,” which guarantees entry into any show, anytime, anywhere in the world. Specifically, a laminated pass with their picture on it. *

•A personal thank you in the liner notes of ACT IV, which is currently in the works.

•A hand-written letter from singer/songwriter/producer/multi-instrumentalist Casey Crescenzo.

•A signed poster of the artwork for the limited edition EP.

To make it even more special, there will be ONE Golden Ticket placed in the vinyl packaging that guarantees the recipient a private performance by THE DEAR HUNTER anywhere in the U.S. of their choosing, whether it’s in a club, living room, back yard, school gym, etc.

“After the past 4 years of operating on the standard record cycle system,” explains Crescenzo, “we had been searching for a way to step out of our box. As soon as this idea was presented, we were offered one creative opportunity after another—re-examining our approach to the visual nature of projects from the beginning of the band at the same time we opened the creative floodgates on new material in our home studio. We have always held our fans and friends in such high regard, so offering something special like this is truly exciting, and it gives fans a chance to become an even bigger part of what this band is about.”

The band’s website, Facebook, Myspace and Twitter pages will feature a video greeting by Casey Crescenzo, which will include information about the package as it’s made available.

* Minimal restrictions will apply (i.e. festivals, etc.). Entry to shows will be done on an RSVP basis, but due to the limited nature of this offer, it won’t cause much restriction.