The WHAT DID YOU GET ON RSD 2010 thread

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up both Joe Strummer lps, HWM and a few of the fucked up.

I went to Wax Trax to get the Fucked up - Wax Trax cover but they didn't get any. If anyone got a copy of with that cover let me know I'd be interested in trading one of my copies and throwing a few bucks for shipping. I'd buy it outright as well.

I picked up both Joe Strummer lps, HWM and a few of the fucked up.

I went to Wax Trax to get the Fucked up - Wax Trax cover but they didn't get any. If anyone got a copy of with that cover let me know I'd be interested in trading one of my copies and throwing a few bucks for shipping. I'd buy it outright as well.

Reckless has all the covers listed on their site. Chances are probably slim that they will have enough to fill online orders, but it's worth a shot. I ordered a couple of them earlier today.

http://www.reckless.com/index.php?RcSes=97c66219c7853ed650f6cf87a750f29e&keywords=fucked+up&format=&cond=&store=&is_search=true&srch=Search

Picked up:

Monsters of Folk (Blue /2000)

Modest Mouse - Moon and Antarctica 12"

Pavement - Live 12" (I didn't know this existed!)

John Lennon Singles Bag

HWM 7"

Thermals / Cribs 7"

Ha Ha Tonka 7"

Still Looking for:

Real Estate - Reality vinyl/cassette

This Will Destroy You 10"

HELIO SEQUENCE / MENOMENA Split 7"

Surfer Blood / Holiday Shores split 7

If you think you can help out pm me please!

Against Me! 7"

Gorillaz - White Flag

Soundgarden 7"

Fucked Up 7" (Wax Trax version, hit me up if you want to trade Devin R, or maybe I'll just PM you)

Flaming Lips doing Dark Side of the Moon

According to No Idea Porchlight Coffee was the only place in Seattle that had copies of HWM, but the shipment never arrived so I reserved a copy!

I also picked up S.A. Smash debut LP (and only LP due to the death of Camu). One of the most underrated hip hop acts in my opinion!

Good day! Too bad I didn't come across the Beastie Boys 12" though I may have a second chance as I'm off to see Minus the Bear do a free In-store this afternoon!

Actually, the cashiers were the hipsters in my case. They were bitching about holding records for people and giving general attitude/scowls. My outfit didn't help, I arrived from the gym and was wearing a Face to Face shirt and basketball shorts - clearly not who they wanted to sell all these records too. They commented on the guy behind me in line, they liked his scruffy "wolfish" beard.

As far as pushing, I'm not sure what it was like at store opening but at 10:00am it was fairly dead, me and another guy. It was tense at the rack for a while (the stuff was showcased pretty well), we took turns, I took the last Rolling Stones 7" and he took the last John Lennon bag - my kindergarten teacher would have been proud.