The Hold Steady Heaven is Whenever RSD on insound?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markovianprocess

I thought this was only supposed to be limited to 85 copies? It says 625 on Insound.

The page linked at the top has now broken.

Hey there,

I’m very sorry to report that we have run out of the Limited Edition Hold Steady LP. As we're sure you know, the record was extremely limited and we were only allocated a small amount. We always keep a very close eye on orders for limited items so we can remove them from the site as soon as they're close to being oversold. In this case, the record was oversold overnight while we were out of the office, so it took a bit longer than normal for us to remedy the situation. That said the record is now off the site as all of the limited LPs we did get in stock have been claimed and there are no more to be had, unfortunately.

figured it was too good to be true...

Oh well, I should still cause a stink about it. Try to get the regular version out of them.

You'll get it out of them - for $17.99. Are you really that surprised they didn't have it? Places run out of shit, especially rare shit that goes for $100 on eBay. They didn't charge you, or send you the wrong item. They already gave a 15% off coupon, which is more than they needed to in the first place.