american nightmare/give up the ghost

something about give up the ghost : we're down til we're undergorund that i just know is....

the cover art of this GUTG's album created by J Bannon.

it might be the most look so plain album cover which made by Jake.(i mean he didn't use their technic...stencil or colour sprayed and compse in photoshop and print by silkscreened or lithograph)

let check the lyric note of this album....

;)

I'm so glad they had to change there name. I always thought "American Nightmare" was the gayest shit I ever heard.

I just picked up the 4 song demo at CI Records, so it might still be available

I can't help it, I still refer to them as American Nightmare..... For a while their flyers just listed them as "AN" then "American Nothing". When I saw them at Skatefest ('00??) in Worchester I couldn't tell when they were playing because of the stupid name change. BTW "Backround Music" one of the best albums ever. just sayin'

the 7" represses should still be available--the 4 song demo and year one 2x7". pretty sure you can get the 4 song demo from interpunk and a few other places--maybe direct from malfunction (the label that put it out). its also the only item left with the american nightmare name on it. year one you can probably get from bridge 9 still. other then that, im pretty sure everything else is OOP.

I'm so glad they had to change there name. I always thought "American Nightmare" was the gayest shit I ever heard.

I just picked up the 4 song demo at CI Records, so it might still be available

I can't help it, I still refer to them as American Nightmare..... For a while their flyers just listed them as "AN" then "American Nothing". When I saw them at Skatefest ('00??) in Worchester I couldn't tell when they were playing because of the stupid name change. BTW "Backround Music" one of the best albums ever. just sayin'

yeah, I still call them American Nightmare just out of habit even though I hate the name. I remember seeing them at some point when they were American Nothing, weird how they couldn't even use that.

pretty much anything american nightmare is worth money to kids on ebay. im curious about american nothing myself...

yeah, I aware of that as I've sold most of my AN stuff years ago.

I did sell my "AN" zipup years ago and got way more for it than anyone should pay for a sweatshirt.

I think I have 2 or 3 different shirts that I doubt I've worn more than once or twice. I never think to sell old shirts on Ebay.