Blink - 182 - Self-Titled

whats the deal w/ the devil and god? I havent received that one from MTS either

hasn't shipped yet. is being released by academy fight song, rj's other label.

i believe they are waiting for the actual records but have jackets & inserts in the office. it seems as though band was a bunch of dicks w/ regards to RJ putting it out since they decided at the same time to release their own version. sucks that its delayed :(

but the thing is those distros would have to wait for the giant box to get to them, unpack them all, repackage each to go into individual orders, mail them out and finally the person on the receiving end will have to wait for that package to get them. all that is happening before people are getting them from MTS.

but the thing is those distros would have to wait for the giant box to get to them, unpack them all, repackage each to go into individual orders, mail them out and finally the person on the receiving end will have to wait for that package to get them. all that is happening before people are getting them from MTS.

but the distros have a lot more people working for them - believe me, it isn't hard with a team of 5 people to get a bunch of pre-orders out; it happens every week at my job - orders go out the same day we receive merchandise.

then think about how many copies each distro received? a few hundred? compared to probably 1,000 (or more) individual orders that the label has to get out, with maybe 1-3 people working on it? it's an entirely different scale.

i'm not saying that labels shouldn't be able to get orders out quickly, but i would imagine these bigger distros have more people working for them and that it goes a lot quicker.

yeah, something about that doesn't seem right.