Nerd Alert - where'd they go?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony hasn't responded to any of my e-mails or my phone calls. What's the deal?

Wow, if he's not even responding to you that's pretty bad. Hope everything's okay with him.

My last e-mail from him is March 31st.

I just need to figure out if he's still taking copies of the Brand New 2xLP.

Has anyone heard from him via e-mail since then?

Wow, if he's not even responding to you that's pretty bad. Hope everything's okay with him.

Everyone that ordered your Version it seems is getting shipped the Triple Crown Version, thats what he shipped to me and he has ignored repeated Emails from me. I gave up.

Good Luck!

Perfect transaction...even threw in a free test of one of the records I ordered. What's all the fuss about?

The Fuss is that He ignores emails, Made Promises he did not keep and overall seems to not be entirely there in regards to his distro. Hopefully he gets it back together because previous transactions I had with him were flawless.

Perfect transaction...even threw in a free test of one of the records I ordered. What's all the fuss about?

The Fuss is that He ignores emails, Made Promises he did not keep and overall seems to not be entirely there in regards to his distro. Hopefully he gets it back together because previous transactions I had with him were flawless.

yeah no kidding. My thrice order was flawless and now this? doesn't make much sense

Did you guys at AFS ever hear from Tony at Nerd Alert? I'm starting to wonder how many people this guy is gonna rob given he won't answer an email. Super weak...thought he was a good dude but just a chump apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone heard from them recently? i responded to the mass email (about waiting on the afs version of devil & god, and having extra triple crown versions) asking where my triple crown record was that i ordered in november. responded to that email, sent a separate email, added a note to my order. not a single response. shit is ridiculous.