Mineral vinyl

Blue POF is sold out. Anyone from overseas managed to buy a copy ?

I wrote him when it was still available to ask how much about the total to Italy, he replied that he can send me one if i send him the adress to calculate the shipping cost, after that i sent my adress but i didn't receive any reply and now it's sold out....I will never buy anything from him anymore...

I wrote him when it was still available to ask how much about the total to Italy, he replied that he can send me one if i send him the adress to calculate the shipping cost, after that i sent my adress but i didn't receive any reply and now it's sold out....I will never buy anything from him anymore...

The same happened to me so I'm very disappointed.

I might buy a black copy though as it's cheaper than an original press. But the whole story is weird.

Hi everyone, kinda new on VC, this would be my first actual post, I usually just read.

I have placed an order with them at Crank! 2 days ago, sent two emails and made $20 payment through paypal for the black pressing of POF and still haven't received any kind of confirmation.  Kinda anxious about it, but don't wanna clog up their email with more, so looking to vent to people in the same boat? If any of you are?

Cheers,

Tom.

Yeah, paypal is good like that, which is why I had no problem ordering this in the first place, however I would be disappointed if at the end I just got my money back and no record.

Edit - Got an email form Jamie @ crank! just now, confirming my order, he also said they're unsure if endserenading repress is going ahead.

just got my blue in. shrinkwrapped, no insert. came in a flimsy oversized manilla mailer with 2 tiny pieces of cardboard.. i'm expecting a couple of these to show up smashed for sure. mine was in perfect condition, but it shipped first class and I don't live too far away.

I guess that is why they charge two bucks for shipping

just got my blue in. shrinkwrapped, no insert. came in a flimsy oversized manilla mailer with 2 tiny pieces of cardboard.. i'm expecting a couple of these to show up smashed for sure. mine was in perfect condition, but it shipped first class and I don't live too far away.

no insert? really?

PIZZA BOYS GONE ROCK NIGGA

edit: pics, please.

I still haven't ordered a copy of the black, and it sucks knowing they dont pack it right. I'm willing to be my copy will show up shredded.

I still haven't ordered a copy of the black, and it sucks knowing they dont pack it right. I'm willing to be my copy will show up shredded.

same here. i'm literally struggling to find a way to afford one of these and still pay the money i owe you.

thankfully things are looking up because of those fancy US tax returns we get for being poor.

i hope the mineral LPs on black are still around come mid february.

really bummed theres no inserts tho. kinda hoping this is only a thing with the blue copies.

same here. i'm literally struggling to find a way to afford one of these and still pay the money i owe you.

thankfully things are looking up because of those fancy US tax returns we get for being poor.

i hope the mineral LPs on black are still around come mid february.

really bummed theres no inserts tho. kinda hoping this is only a thing with the blue copies.

I'll hold the 7" as long as you need me to, man. Make sure to get one of these first!

Got my shirt + blue copy today in the oversized manilla envelope. It had one piece of cardboard on the onside. Corner and one side of the LP bent a bit but not too bad. Oh well, at least it's here!

Lets see some pics. : ) how's it sound? are the tracks that were left off the original press on? I'm guessing no.