Mineral vinyl

^ i did that with my bright eyes - cassadaga, put the big logo sticker from the cellophane on the outside of the polybag.

it was a risky procedure, but i'm glad i did it. it looks great.

Gonna have to start doing this. It pains me when I get gatefold records and have to remove it to fully view the inside, especially when the stickers really compliment or are a part of the art.

^ i did that with my bright eyes - cassadaga, put the big logo sticker from the cellophane on the outside of the polybag.

it was a risky procedure, but i'm glad i did it. it looks great.

I've done it with a tonne of records, I like keeping those things together, I even keep price tag stickers in some cases.

So I emailed Jamie 2 days ago mentioning how my record is a bit warped and the jacket was bent up from the poor shipping practices and how I heard that they are shipping them in proper mailers now and that someone on here had emailed them and had no problem getting Jamie to agree to send a new record in a proper mailer as long as they sent the messed up record back...

Well I got an email tonight saying this: "Keep the record you have, and I will ship the sleeve only to you later this week. Can you please confirm your address please?"

Pretty confused. Why the hell would they think I am more concerned about a bent up jacket than the record being warped? I want to be calm about this and not bitch and whatnot, but Crank is making it really difficult for me to not do that right now. Waiting on an email back from Jamie for now, but I am just really confused about an offer to replace just my record jacket. Makes no fucking sense. So I emailed back saying that if I could choose to have one replaced it would clearly be the record since that's what matters most to me. And also asked why they would fulfill someone else's request to replace both and not do the same for me. Hopefully they agree to do so. Jamie also didn't even respond to my request to get a $3 refund for the cost of shipping the record back to them. I know it's just $3, but they are the ones who fucked up. Fucking amateurs.

also, people were talking about the glossy jacket before...

this jacket is glossy as fuck.

so, so glad to finally own this.

edit: i'm spinning this now, and wondering if it's sourced from that 2 disc japanese remaster that was put out a few years ago.

i noticed the levels don't drop during the drum parts during the intro of five, eight, ten, which seemed to be a big issue on both the original cd and the dvd audio copy as well.

Stoked to get a fresh copy of this record. Sent my warped one back yesterday and their next shipment should be going out tomorrow. Glad this worked out even though I technically ended up paying a little more by shipping the warped one back.

still better than paying $100+.