Mineral vinyl

Oh really? I would've thought saddle creek would've done a repress, they keep most of their stuff in print. Also you don't you have all of the crank! cursive releases?

Edit: I emailed saddle creek and the have NO plans to repress sbsfse or soessos. jerks

yeah i have stars, and the silver scooter split. i don't think they put anything else out on crank. storms is on some EU label. i think they're german.

also saddle creek told me a few years back that burst and bloom would never happen again, and look what happened.

Just got this in the mail today. I had received this weeks ago in a crappy envelope which caused the jacket to bend and the record to warp, but I emailed Jamie and luckily was able to mail it back and get one sent back in a cardboard mailer like all the other orders are now.

However, I opened my new one up today to find that I got a blue one! I can't imagine they did this to make up for the fact that they messed up their shipping method the first time around since other people with black records sent theirs back I'm sure. Or at least one person did that I know of. So I can only chalk it up to Crank being disorganized. Can't complain though. It was a very pleasant surprise.

This also brings back up the topic of the legitimacy of the pressing information that we got from Crank since they said there were 50 blue, which allegedly sold out, but then was being sent to people who wanted their records replaced due to the crappy shipping methods by Crank. And now one sent to me. So we must assume that there are more than 50 out there. Honestly can't say I will want to buy anything from Crank again.

Just got this in the mail today. I had received this weeks ago in a crappy envelope which caused the jacket to bend and the record to warp, but I emailed Jamie and luckily was able to mail it back and get one sent back in a cardboard mailer like all the other orders are now.

However, I opened my new one up today to find that I got a blue one! I can't imagine they did this to make up for the fact that they messed up their shipping method the first time around since other people with black records sent theirs back I'm sure. Or at least one person did that I know of. So I can only chalk it up to Crank being disorganized. Can't complain though. It was a very pleasant surprise.

This also brings back up the topic of the legitimacy of the pressing information that we got from Crank since they said there were 50 blue, which allegedly sold out, but then was being sent to people who wanted their records replaced due to the crappy shipping methods by Crank. And now one sent to me. So we must assume that there are more than 50 out there. Honestly can't say I will want to buy anything from Crank again.

Jeff told us there were 150 Blue

you can't even call this a second press.  it's a different track list, i'm assuming a different master.  first pressing of a reissue, perhaps?

Yeah it's funny... I have an original press and it lists all 10 songs on the back but it only has 8 tracks.  I got the repress and it only lists 8 songs on the back but it has all 10 songs.  Weird.

Yeah it's funny... I have an original press and it lists all 10 songs on the back but it only has 8 tracks.  I got the repress and it only lists 8 songs on the back but it has all 10 songs.  Weird.

Those with the ten track son the sleeve were the very first ones, with no barcode, they changed the layout to add a barcode for easier distribution and I'm assuming thats when they cut the track-list down to reflect what they could actually fit on the wax. I'm not sure why the new ones have only eight tracks on the sleeve. I also found a listing from 2009 on the internet advertising the record as having all ten tracks but only listing nine. 

Mine apparently got lost in the mail, they emailed me asking if I had received it yet. Cool that they came to me and told me it must be lost since I didn't get any tracking or shipping notice. Should be a replacement coming my way eventually.

this happened to me as well, but they never said it got lost or anything about a replacement. I'll give it a few more days before I contact them.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone e-mailed Crank about Power of Failing lately? i sent an e-mail to order but haven't heard back yet. i wish they had set up a webstore to sell this record.

Not a fan of supporting Revealed Records but they have the blue pressing for $40. They had the black available for $20 for the longest time, up until the other day.

Yeah, i'm not going to give them money. i'll just wait for Crank to get back to me. Or not.

Just heard back from Crank records. Looks like they have a few new things on the list, notably:

Mineral "Power of Failing" LP "sleeveless or imperfect sleeve" (2 for $12)

Mineral Jimmy Eat World 7" (no artwork)

i bought the "sleeveless or imperfect sleeve" version, which is probably one that someone from here sent back, haha. Very cool.

Just heard back from Crank records. Looks like they have a few new things on the list, notably:

Mineral "Power of Failing" LP "sleeveless or imperfect sleeve" (2 for $12)

Mineral Jimmy Eat World 7" (no artwork)

i bought the "sleeveless or imperfect sleeve" version, which is probably one that someone from here sent back, haha. Very cool.

just a small note of warning..

I bought one of the blue power of failings from them and

literally had to send three back cause they were weirdly warped.

eventually I just kept one that was the least amount of warped.

I was still happy to get it.

just a small note of warning..

I bought one of the blue power of failings from them and

literally had to send three back cause they were weirdly warped.

eventually I just kept one that was the least amount of warped.

I was still happy to get it.

Thanks man. Guess i'll just have to take my chances.

• 2 months later...