Isles & Glaciers - The Hearts Of Lonely People

EP is getting remixed and repressed.

EVR's instagram:

#IslesAndGlaciers "The Hearts of Lonely People (Remixes)" featuring brand new, fully remixed versions of every song will be out on CD, vinyl and digitally 11/11/14!

I wonder if this going to be through Hot Topic again as well or just straight through Equal Vision.

Is that actually confirming a repress of the ORIGINAL EP or just a pressing of the REMIXED EP?

It would be awesome if one side was the original tracks and the other was the remixes. It's possible because there is only 6 tracks on it right?

Stoked on this because I had to sell my copy a couple months ago... Also you guys know remix doesn't necessarily mean like EDM right? I'm hoping this is just them going back and mixing the album again. The original mix did not sound good on vinyl. Very flat and suuuuper compressed.

It's been confirmed that it's actually a "remixed" album.  As in people remxing the tracks/making them sound different.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...