BRANDTSON -Send Us A Signal LP Now Shipping!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Update from the first page!

Just wanted to give a quick update. The records are scheduled to arrive here on tuesday. I am waiting for a few things to come together. The test press jackets are currently being made by Joe of Ohio Pride like the last Brandtson record I did. They look really neat. For those of you that pledged, I am hoping to have everyone's records out by November 1st. I'll start shipping out the smaller bundles first, since most won't include test pressings. For those of you who did not pledge and are interested in ordering a copy, they're listed on my store now, but not active yet. They'll be ready to order TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2 and start shipping immediately.

I know this has been a long time coming, and I promise you, it was worth the wait. I'm so excited to get these in your hands. If there are any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask!

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda wanted to keep the kickstarter color a secret. I'm actually waiting for plastic sleeves for the kickstarter color since they're not sealed. Otherwise everything's ready to go.

I'm not just saying this, but thanks to the remastering job, this record sounds incredible. One of the best sounding records i own for sure. Definitely the best sounding record we've put out. So excited to finally get these in your hands!

Everything except packages with the test presses have been shipped as of today. Everyone should have there's next week. Some have already been delivered. We don't have a system in place to send shipping confirmations with tracking numbers. But I have tracking numbers available for every order if you don't receive yours next week.