NOFX Cokie The Clown 7" pee colored vinyl up

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody said fat mike needed cash. but it does cheapen the whole thing if it was in fact supposed to be a once-in-a-lifetime, etc. performance. now when people talk about the show, the conversation can go something like this...

guy #1: "yeah, i was there. it was the most fucked up thing ive ever seen."

guy #2: "yeah, i wish i could have been there, but i did get my piss colored 7" and shot glasses so i guess that makes up for it."

nobody said fat mike needed cash. but it does cheapen the whole thing if it was in fact supposed to be a once-in-a-lifetime, etc. performance. now when people talk about the show, the conversation can go something like this...

guy #2: "yeah, i wish i could have been there, but i did get my piss colored 7" and shot glasses so i guess that makes up for it."

Well someone said he was trying to "cash in"

I dunno, I still dont see how this cheapens the performance in any way. Just seems like a fun thing to press so they did it.

If people that were there are bummed because they think this being pressed on "pee" colored vinyl cheapens that experience of the live show, then it seems they are just looking for something to complain about. Who cares how people's coversations about the show goes?

I dunno, I still dont see how this cheapens the performance in any way. Just seems like a fun thing to press so they did it.

If people that were there are bummed because they think this being pressed on "pee" colored vinyl cheapens that experience of the live show, then it seems they are just looking for something to complain about. Who cares how people's coversations about the show goes?

i dont remember there being anything fun about the performance..the prank included so i see no reason to press something to commemorate it for fun.

he used the clown makeup as a way to hide deep human emotion and pain and then puts cartoon caricatures of himself on shot glasses and sells them on his self-run label? that just doesn't sit right with me

i dont remember there being anything fun about the performance..the prank included so i see no reason to press something to commemorate it for fun.

he used the clown makeup as a way to hide deep human emotion and pain and then puts cartoon caricatures of himself on shot glasses and sells them on his self-run label? that just doesn't sit right with me

In his punknews interview about the show, he seemed fairly lighthearted about the whole thing. He admits it was just a show (not to say the stories were made up), and that the stories don't bum him out nearly as much as the performance was intended to do to the crowd. He actually said assisting in his mother's death was one of the best things he's ever done. I don't think it is necessarily deep human emotion and pain to him so much, but rather he just presented them as such for the sake of the show.

I don't really see anything wrong with the whole thing. But if you do, by all means, don't order it.

In his punknews interview about the show, he seemed fairly lighthearted about the whole thing. He admits it was just a show (not to say the stories were made up), and that the stories don't bum him out nearly as much as the performance was intended to do to the crowd. He actually said assisting in his mother's death was one of the best things he's ever done. I don't think it is necessarily deep human emotion and pain to him so much, but rather he just presented them as such for the sake of the show.

I don't really see anything wrong with the whole thing. But if you do, by all means, don't order it.

People need to fucking calm down, its a record and a shot glass, and its funny.

People need to fucking calm down, its a record and a shot glass, and its funny.

yea, im just throwin my opinion out there in an open forum...im okay with people disagreeing with me otherwise everyone would think it and id have no reason for posting etc.

This is fat mike, it wasn't an emotional breakdown, it was just him trying to do something different and funny and bum out the audience. See Adam's post for interview.

His plan effectively worked in fucking with the heads of everyone that thought this was an emotional breakdown and I know it certainly crossed my mind before seeing evidence otherwise in interviews following the show.

I also think this is hilarious and don't really think it's an attempt to cash in. What will they make on selling <1000 7"'s, like $3 a record MAYBE if they're lucky.