PO: Against Me! - White Crosses/White Vinyl

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like 6 things i ordered they apparently didnt have and then i had to cancel them all

get used to doing that. they leave things up for sale despite not having them in stock or having no chance to ever getting them back in stock again at any point. their countdown or stock check system says "available in stock in 4-6 days" for almost everything. or it says my personal favorite "on or close to release date."

whats with all the interpunk hate? i just started ordering from them a few times and they seem alright. except that like 6 things i ordered they apparently didnt have and then i had to cancel them all, but other than that they seem fine to me. plus they give you money points towards purchases in the future

sorry you couldnt get your skrewdriver records, anti semite

I only listened to it a couple times. Nothing really stood out to me though. At least New Wave had a few really catchy tracks.

Regardless, I ordered the album. I'm usually a bit more attentive when an album is on my turntable, rather than playing in itunes. So I'll give it another shot

preordered the red literally a day before this thread. ordered a couple nofx 7's too so i didn't cancel, but i would rather order from no idea to get a rarer variant for cheaper and from a better company.

but when it comes down to it, this album really isn't that special. the B-side (or what i assume will be the B-side) is pretty decent, but the A has some absolutely dreadful and uninspired songs