OFFISH RIP ON SHUT UP! THREAD!

Eh, I'm not trying to make anything "real." I'm just stating an obvious fact and I kind of do wish other people would put things into perspective. People often wonder why a lot of girls don't stay around these parts. And the only gay/bi members that I know of don't post here at all anymore. Think about it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its obvious this guy is probably some immature little kid, of course homophobia is wrong, but I cant possibly take this serious

people say stupid shit on this board all the time, I honestly dont see how this is any different from some of the things googlemyass or flicker says and no one gets so seriously mad at them ya know

To be honest, I've never been all that thrilled in those kind of posts or found the humor in them. But I've kept my mouth shut for a long time.

But making an entire account is a whole other entity.

its obvious this guy is probably some immature little kid, of course homophobia is wrong, but I cant possibly take this serious

people say stupid shit on this board all the time, I honestly dont see how this is any different from some of the things googlemyass or flicker says and no one gets so seriously mad at them ya know

To be honest, I've never been all that thrilled in those kind of posts or found the humor in them. But I've kept my mouth shut for a long time.

But making an entire account is a whole other entity.

I've always had a problem with almost everything Flicker says, but always kept my mouth shut about it. Talk about sexist. Maybe he's cool in person... whatever.

whoa dudes...ladies. everyone. this board must be on it's period (yes i'm a girl. it's just jokes) because everyone is getting SRS BZNS over the stupidest shit lately. like how my thread about the chick suing google maps turned into Jew Bashfest 2k10.

While I agree that this sort of stuff is immature, come on...it's the internet. If we could get friends in real life do you think we'd all be here so often? There are many different reasons people visit message boards- usually out of boredom. A majority of internet users feel the anonymity gives them a free pass to be a dick and that just pisses off the small population of genuinely nice people who represent as such online. You don't have to be friends with these assholes in real life so why care what they say/think?

Bigotry is everywhere, on the internet it's just words. Just let it go. Responding only fires the flames.

if this sort of thing is fun for you to debate, by all means go ahead and keep the thread going, but honestly if you contribute by responding you shouldn't be so upset when it keeps getting attention.

just sayin. the board needs a collective xanax.

Yeah. I find this to be incredibly offensive. I'm still not sure what is so horrible about homosexuality that it needs to be used as a major insult. Like I'm seriously pissed off. I would say this board has sunk to a whole entirely new low but I know that this isn't the doing of one of our regular, respectable members. And if it is you honestly should be extremely ashamed of yourself.

Seriously this is blatant homophobic ignorant bullshit and I'd kind of like to see this person banned as they obviously aren't offering anything productive to this board and are obviously overstepping the bounds of taste (isn't one of the rules no racism and homophobia? That is if I'm not mistaken). I can take a joke as well as the next guy but I really don't have a lot of tolerance for homo and transphobia.

I agree with you completely. If someone started a joke account and was making racist remarks in every single post they would have been banned already, but when it comes to sexuality people downplay it.