joran van der sloot

am i the only one who finds this whole story really bizarre? if i understand it correctly...

natalee holloways mom works alongside the fbi on an extortion case unbeknown to van der sloot where he says he'll give the location of holloway's remains in exchange for $250,000. he gets a first payment to show him the "deal" is legit -- $15,000. he uses said money to fund a trip to peru to play in a poker tournament and its there that he meets stephany flores ramirez. on the 5 year anniversary of holloway's disappearance, he snaps stephany flores ramirez's neck in a fit of anger because she A. found out he was involved in holloway's disappearance and because B. SHE TOUCHED HIS LAPTOP.

wow.

so it looks like he killed her over something she actually saw on his laptop about holloways disappearance. i gotta imagine it was something more than just a news article or some other piece of information that would be freely available to anyone. would be crazy if this actually ends up blowing the holloway case wide open and he ends up going down for both.

I just can't believe the whole "news" world stopped for this.

ill agree the news definitely sensationalizes it and dumbs it down.

if you have an interest in unsolved mysteries, there's a lot of interesting information out there about the holloway case. what happened to her really prooobably shouldnt be an unsolved mystery and the after-the-fact stuff is where it really takes a turn. pile on the extortion case and the murder in peru and it just made a weird story into an even weirder one.

i dont know, maybe its just me that finds it that interesting.