Official World Cup 2010 thread

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at a music festival, just managed to catch the Mexico equaliser and gonna try to see the France game in a bit. Got my England shirt ready to go tomorrow, assuming I don't get lynched by a bunch of metal heads while wearing it I'll be forgoing Deftones to catch the game. ENGERLAAAAND!

I'll be watching all the games! Mexico should of defeated South Africa. The ref should of counted the first goal Mexico made. It wasn't offsides.

yeah it was, two defenders have to be behind the ball to be onsides, the keeper is usually one of them but he was in front of the bal lthat time

Country was insane today, pretty much stopped being productive at about 1pm when everyone started making their way to various parties and places to catch the game. I missed the opening ceremony but met up with a few friends at a bar to catch the SA v Mexico game, I think SA played really well, compared to how we usually play anyway. The place went nuts when we scored that first goal (if you think the vuvuzela's are loud in the stadium on TV, try being indoors with about 300 people and about 200 of the things). Tomorrow morning I'm going to buy some ear plugs before going to the Argentina vs Nigeria game :)

Maybe I'll take a "Hi VC" poster :P